Yo what pedals are you guys rocking?

Drumnetics, no springs all magnets.. It's the first and only pedal i have used.. I have a old yamaha one, i should try it just to compare.. Also have only ever used direct drive..
woah drumnetics huh , how well do they respond? i know there would be almost no lag at all , but for some reason i just cant wrap my head around how it feels.

Pearl
H1050 Eliminator Redline hi hat stand
P3002D Demonator direct drive double bass pedal
A995CD56-EE31-44E6-9B96-80B458EA95EF.jpeg

Ludwig (vintage)
Atlas Spur Lok hi hat stand
Speed King single bass pedal
75679406-F58F-42A6-8EE5-007CCBF57867.jpeg

Last edited:
The updated version from a few years ago (with the extra two magnets on the axle) is an excellent pedal! I had sent mine back to the company for some reason, and when it came back, the magnets had been reset to the default positions. I was never able to find the right combination again, and stopped using it. :(

But I've been very happy with the Ludwig Atlas Pro (now the Speed Flyer) for the last 5 years.

Yeah, i am not sure if Mike is still around, i emailed him about getting parts to convert to a longboard and got no reply... :( Feel free to send over your old pedal.. time to go double bass:)

woah drumnetics huh , how well do they respond? i know there would be almost no lag at all , but for some reason i just cant wrap my head around how it feels.
Bermuda can tell you more.. but i have had mine for 7 years and i LOVE it.. it sticks to my foot no matter how fast of doubles and stuff i do. Thing is though.. i have never used any other pedal for more than like 30 seconds.. so i don't have a comparison. I need to try out the pedal (1987 yammy strap drive i think) that came with the kit i bought, just to see how it feels.. hell maybe i'm much better than i think i am :)

In all honesty, it can be finicky to setup, but once you get it, it just works forever and never gives an issue (at least for me) but some people can't get used to it.

DW 3002 double bass pedal, PDP 800 series hi-hat or DW 6000 flatbase hi-hat on my own kit. DW 5000 and Pearl Eliminator hi-hat at church.

Back