calan
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• calan
      calan replied to the thread Coated sticks.
      I only tried it on one pair, and didn’t find it to my liking. I also have a loose grip and prefer some stick movement, so I didn’t...
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Floor tom tilted or flat?.
      Well, because the legs are near maxed out, in my case. With the Ron Cadillac tilt. My at rest position on the snare is forearms a bit...
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Nordic vs Keller shells.
      Fair enough. I take your point, as well.
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Nordic vs Keller shells.
      Even that is kinda debatable, right? Most of the major companies have some beginner/intermediate lines that are manufactured and...
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Man shamed.
      Right? https://tenor.com/briKc.gif
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Coated sticks.
      https://www.homedepot.com/p/Plasti-Dip-14-5-oz-Black-Plastic-Dip-11603-6/202196703 Any stick I want.
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Newby - Snare Question.
      I'll agree that the string looks too thick. It's probably also too elastic for this application.
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread I've got a Patron!!.
      I think they also shipped with the 1st gen Rhythm Traveler kits. And yes, low quality brass. They have value in being a target to hit...
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Restricting Posters.
      Yes, that’s the term, thanks. My point was; this exists.
    • calan
      I am now, too. Evan back on deck!
    • calan
      So you want the block function, but you want to block the block function from letting you know you used it so you aren’t tempted to use...
    • calan
      Info would still be there, and searchable. Just not able to reply in topic. That said, I still don’t agree entirely, either.
    • calan
      I’ve probably both deleted more posts before I’ve finished them or just left them rotting in the text box than I’ve posted. These tend...
    • calan
      Vater is currently doing similar with Extended Play line, but the synthetic in this case is a carbon fiber wrap over the middle area...
    • calan
      oh, it is totally absurd, but the silicone should totally clean off after you break the bead. It might even remain elastic enough to...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…