calan
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• calan
      calan replied to the thread Furniture improv.
      Guru table and chairs?
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Having a go at Plini.
      I’m pretty sure Plini is both singular and plural, and has probably worked out the math to prove it. Back to topic: There were some...
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Good bass tutorials.
      I have no direct answer, but I'd start searching around https://www.talkbass.com/ were I in your position.
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread My Grandson.
      Also hypoallergenic, to the extent that there’s no fur with the related proteins to shed.
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread DRUM RELATED YOUTUBE SHORT IDEAS.
      This is pretty much true, but it also highlights that there is a dearth of related content on a streaming medium geared to that...
    • calan
      For all of that expense, you can go buy some PVC tubing, fittings, a hacksaw, and maybe even some spray paint. Get some foam pipe...
    • calan
      I want to take it on good faith that you have this thing adequately tensioned, because I really have no reason to believe otherwise...
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread K EFX Cracked, what next?.
      I wonder if there is something inherent in the cutout shape that puts stress on that spot where the radius ends. I've never had an O...
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Nintendo Switch Lite.
      You can do both at the same time! It’s a surprisingly cost effective from of entertainment given how many hours you can get out of a...
    • calan
      Keep a camera on the thing. I just can’t imagine how this could happen, there should be enough friction to prevent movement. Or there’s...
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Horizontal or Vertical ? or?.
      Over the spring and into the summer, there was a pileated woodpecker that would wake me up because it was hammering on my chimney cap...
    • calan
      I think I got through part 4 last night. I'm generally skeptical of YouTube videos, because, well, you have seen them. But this is...
    • calan
      Well, then I gave you more information of yet more dubious worth, but this turn is even more interesting. Regarding the hinged box, I...
    • calan
      Put me in the yes group. Especially if the engineer is heavy handed with gating and compression.
    • calan
      calan replied to the thread Tags.
      My first thought on seeing this topic was “oh wow, that exists” My second was “oh wow, those permissions probably shouldn’t be global”...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…