alparrott
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• alparrott
      alparrott replied to the thread Those are dated?.
      I played a pair of 14" HHX Evolutions for a while and they reminded me very strongly of K/Zs. The top was thinner and darker, and the...
    • alparrott
      Here's a sneak peek of an upcoming video :cool:
    • alparrott
      Good luck! I can't help but thinking "Ghost Notes of Snare's Past" as a section in a future video
    • alparrott
      alparrott reacted to roncadillac's post in the thread Floor tom tilted or flat? with Like Like.
      I have the slightest tilt to my floor tom but it's almost unnoticeable. My typical practice is to set up the floor tom absolutely as...
    • alparrott
      alparrott reacted to criz p. critter's post in the thread Man shamed with Like Like.
      What the eff is this thread about? Come on, man!
    • alparrott
      alparrott replied to the thread Double bass, BIG problems.
      I've found that of everything I do or have done on the drums, double bass drumming has atrophied the quickest. I have been doing a lot...
    • alparrott
      alparrott replied to the thread Two hihats one stand.
      The only such thing I'm familiar with was the Sabian Triple Hats. They did not catch on and are no longer sold new.
    • alparrott
      alparrott replied to the thread New Ludwig!.
      IMO, they ought to just bring back the Standard line with the same general concept. Top-tier shells with unique hardware and finishes.
    • alparrott
      alparrott reacted to bermuda's post in the thread New Ludwig! with Like Like.
      They didn't tell me squat about this new line! 😮 Being an insider ain't what it used to be... However, the Australian rep is coming to...
    • alparrott
      Better images at this thread over here btw
    • alparrott
      If only there were some way to contact such a person
      • 1675373765529.png
    • alparrott
      If only we knew somebody here on the forum who was maybe in the know about Ludwig and stuff. If only.
    • alparrott
      Looks like they're kind of rebranding/repackaging the Club Date Special Edition and maybe the Centennial? I notice they're fitted with...
    • alparrott
      alparrott replied to the thread Top metal snare drums.
      I keep it tuned fairly high for everything. I typically play with a muffling ring or with the internal muffler on just a smidge. My...
    • alparrott
      alparrott replied to the thread Top metal snare drums.
      The LM402 is very popular, but I would rank the Black Beauty way up the ladder on metal snares as well. The Acrolite is a very...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…