Post your Gig Pics

Anyone have any sweet show pictures? theres something so much better about pictures of people actually playing the kit. ill post some soon, im at work right now.

Pukeboy

Re: GIG PICS

This is the coolest one I have. Can't see much of the kit tho..
I'll post some other pictures later.

michiel

haha yeah the drumming face is something you cant stop from happening.

i should rename the thread "show us your drumming face"

rad pics btw

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member

Radeq, there is something about that SONOR head that makes it the only one I can think of that looks good vertically or horizontally.

lwk

old kit

new kit (catalina maple)

Good gig pics of drummers are almost impossible.

stasz

Platinum Member

Basscase you have a Beatles tribute band?? That is too cool! Any footage of you guys playing? I'd love to see your best ringo impersonation : )

wolfgang

The first three pics are from my school's Battle of the Bands, my band's first gig. That's not my kit! Haha, and only like 3 of the cymbals are mine lol.

The next one is the only decent pic of me drumming at my band's last gig. Harder to get a good angle because the stage is so much smaller than my school's lol.

basscase

Basscase you have a Beatles tribute band?? That is too cool! Any footage of you guys playing? I'd love to see your best ringo impersonation : )
No, not my band. I just wanted a picture with the kit. I do run a performing arts theatre so I do get to play on a lot of different kits......

Drumsword

Pioneer Member

I just have a close up of me playing, I can't find the hundreds of gig photo's. My ex probably has them. lol.

Attachments