THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

DogBreath

Administrator Emeritus
THIS IS THE CLASSIFIEDS THREAD.

1) If you are selling equipment, please give all relevant details. What are you selling, what condition is it in, how old is it, how much money are you asking for, what is the location of the equipment, will you allow pick up if bought locally, how much is shipping if it's not bought locally, where you are willing to ship. Post pictures or links to pictures if there are any available.

2) If you are interested in buying any equipment advertised please send the seller a PM or email and continue business privately from there on. Responding in this thread with a post like "I want to buy those cymbals, are they still for sale?" is likely to go unnoticed by the seller.

3) DrummerWorld will not be held liable for any aspect of any transaction resulting from any information in this thread. We provide this thread as an advertising interface.

4) This service is for private sellers only. No commercial ventures or spam allowed. Suspected spammers will be instantly and permanently banned from DrummerWorld. Please post your own photographs and respect copyrighted material.

5) This thread will remain Sticky, but all posts older than 90 days will be deleted in the interest of keeping things current. If your items are still for sale or if you are still looking for an item after your post has been deleted, please feel free to repost.

Last edited:

someguy01

WANTED: Premier XPK 16" FT. Condition and colour do not matter, they will be corrected. I had a line on a shell on Reverb, but it went faster than virginity on prom night.

Lee-Bro

NIB - Gretsch Drums Renown RN2-E604 4-piece Shell Pack w/ Gator hard shell bass drum case - $1,100

Brand new, in 2 boxes, 4-piece Shell Pack with 10" and 12" Mounted Toms, 14" Floor Tom, 20" Bass Drum + floor tom legs and bass drum double tom mount. No snare drum.

Boxes were opened only to verify contents. The heads on the 10" & 12" toms have a few stick marks from testing tom tunings.

Drum sizes (diameter x depth)
20x16 bass drum
14x14 floor tom
12x8 mounted tom
10x7 mounted tom

Also included is a brand new $150 Gator hard shell case for the bass drum. I don't have cases for the other 3 drums.

Renown1A.jpgRenown3.jpegRenown4.jpegRenown5.jpegRenown2.jpeg

WANTED: Premier XPK 16" FT. Condition and colour do not matter, they will be corrected. I had a line on a shell on Reverb, but it went faster than virginity on prom night.
Saw this today ........ It doesn’t state...But I’m pretty sure it’s an apk🤔. Sorry disregard , never mind, .... that IS an apk.

Last edited:

force3005

Silver Member
NIB - Gretsch Drums Renown RN2-E604 4-piece Shell Pack w/ Gator hard shell bass drum case - $1,100

Brand new, in 2 boxes, 4-piece Shell Pack with 10" and 12" Mounted Toms, 14" Floor Tom, 20" Bass Drum + floor tom legs and bass drum double tom mount. No snare drum.

Boxes were opened only to verify contents. The heads on the 10" & 12" toms have a few stick marks from testing tom tunings.

Drum sizes (diameter x depth)
20x16 bass drum
14x14 floor tom
12x8 mounted tom
10x7 mounted tom

Also included is a brand new $150 Gator hard shell case for the bass drum. I don't have cases for the other 3 drums.

View attachment 99054View attachment 99057View attachment 99056View attachment 99055View attachment 99058
Sweet. Like the black shells.

4piece4peace

Hi all,
I'm looking for a Sonor Select Force 14" floor tom in Dark Forest Burst. Please message me if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Justinhub2003

Selling the Ludwig Acrolite Black Galaxy 14x5 snare I recently restored.

Completely took it apart and cleaned everything from lugs to tension rods.

Replaced the following:
Throw off to a P85AC
Butt plate to an INDē butt plate
Snare wires from my black beauty
Nickel plated triple flange hoops

Will ship original hoops, butt plate, throw off and the internal muffler I removed.

Listed on reverb for 200 but I’ll sell to someone here for $180 and I’ll ship it free.

E9A5D687-50E9-46B2-8729-DBF8A727D94B.jpeg2838E806-637B-4E98-BF41-DA1CDCAD0680.jpeg556493E0-8753-457F-96BE-D1CA0D8729CE.jpeg

Mostly Bop Drums

Attachments

aparker2005

Selling my custom 14x6.5 Pork Pie full Santos Rosewood snare. 8 lugs, 6 plies of all rosewood. This one I like more than the Tama rosewood reissue I had. Only one made, and rosewood is a beast for snares! $500 plus shipping. Please pm me if interested!

Justinhub2003

Yo.

I’ve decided to sell my Brand new Gretsch USA Custom Bronze 14x6.5

I bought this 11/05 from Mugan Music mostly out of impatience while waiting for my Duluth Bronze.

My loss is your gain. In literal perfect condition and would he sold as new at at store,

Paid 499 plus tax

Selling for 400 even. Firm on price though.

-dg

NYC drummers!

I'm moving, and have a few things that need new homes.

First up - a Taye GoKit bass drum, with a bunch of extra goodies.
18" x 7.5", white marine pearl wrap, in very good cosmetic shape.
Includes the following items:
• Remo Silentstroke drumhead
• Aquarian Super-Pad dampener / practice pad
• DDrum Red Shot bass drum trigger
• Taye mounting attachment with an additional Yamaha clamp attached (see photo)
• Mapex bass drum riser
• a gig bag

I used this drum primarily for practice and some recording; the Silentstroke / Red Shot combo makes for a great feeling kick drum trigger.

Photos:
IMG_5569.jpegIMG_5570.jpegIMG_5571.jpegIMG_5572.jpeg

Next up - a highly modified floor tom to bass drum conversion.

NYC street / mobile drummers - this one is for you!

The shell is a 70’s era Rodgers “big R” 16 x 16 floor tom, which has been retrofitted with a top-mounted cymbal holder, Yamaha bass drum legs, and a set of Yamaha quick-release lugs (on the front side), which allow for easily popping the head and rim off, allowing you to utilize the interior of the drum for storage during travel.
It’s also got a Pearl kick pedal riser, which works great.
The SKB hard case is also included.

It might not be the prettiest drum you’ve ever seen, but it sounds great, and is perfectly set up for easy transport around the city.

Photos:
IMG_5896.jpegIMG_5897.jpegIMG_5898.jpegIMG_5900.jpegIMG_5901.jpeg

And finally - my stash of drumheads.

I haven't had the chance to go through this box thoroughly, but there are approximately 30-40 heads in here.
A few of them are brand new, most of them are lightly used and totally fine, and a few of them are pretty beat up.
Sizes ranger from 8" up to 16", brands include Remo, Evans, and Aquarian. I'd say that about two thirds of them are tom heads, and the rest are snare heads, but I'm not certain.

Here's a picture:

IMG_5902.jpg

One last thing I don't have pictures of that might also be of interest -
I built a 4 x 4 vibration isolation platform, which works amazingly well. It's comprised of two pieces of heavy 3/4" MDF, several tennis balls in between, and some foam rubber mats. Used it for years in several apartments with ZERO complaints from any neighbors.
It weighs a ton, and I'd hate to have to just throw it away.

I am extremely flexible on the pricing of this stuff, and very inclined to give you a screaming deal if you come and take all of this stuff as one big bunch. :)

Feel free to email me at danthemacguy@gmail.com to get the ball rolling.

thanks for reading, and happy new year to everyone!

Living Dead Drummer

Platinum Member
Got a couple Samson Q Kick bass drum mics for sale.
Both in good shape and used as Floor Tom mics in my studio.
One of them includes a hard shell case.
$65 w/ Case
$55 w/out Case

drummanic58

I wish so badly that I had the money for a drum kit. I used to have one for a while. At the moment I'd probably have to settle for an electronic kit because then maybe I could hook it up to my blue tooth and play without worrying about disturbing others. Also, it would be a lot easier space wise. Eventually I want a full acoustic kit again. I had a gorgeous Zildjian ping ride cymbal that was huge. I had a nice crash cymbal too. I miss having a drum kit so much these days. That kit was like my baby. I didn't like anyone touching it or playing it. I still have a drum key too. They are all so dang expensive. By the time you get the kit, the heads, sound rings, a base pedal, a high hat and a couple cymbals it's a boat load.

drummanic58

Hey I’m selling a Like new (it’s 2-3 months old) Ludwig Keystone X snare. It’s now called the Ludwig Classic Oak.

Shell is oak/maple/oak and it’s one of my favorite sounding wood snares. Only selling because I was able to get a matching Classic Oak snare for my kit so this is an extra.

14x6.5

Sienna Fire finish

Paid $299 I think.

Will sell for 220 and I’ll cover shipping.

View attachment 98112
That thing is gorgeous!