What's your latest purchase?

PaisteGuy

Been a while............... :D

First up today, a Tama Superstar in 12/13/16/22/14 Metallic Blue :)

4AB0D744-624C-4AFA-8F00-5B14758B9E1C by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

Then, this little chap. Pacific Chameleon in Cherry Red. Quite funky I think. Not sure what to do with it as yet...........

77295774-832E-4763-BBA7-9104B516C602 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
29DD26AF-563C-4F82-BCF6-AFDCC5FEB1F8 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
6FFC6557-FCBA-4BB5-97DD-A617DF5C04DF by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
Those are cool Tama’s. Love the Dark Blue.

Last edited:

wraub

Oh, that reminds me... Besides the Rhythm Watch, I also got some bass drum heads... Remo Pinstripe, Remo Powerstroke P3 Smooth White, and Aquarian Regulator.

just bought this 20x14 single tension Ludwig bass drum on eBay earlier today. stumbled upon it and thought the price was really good. I've always loved the duco finish and this one especially is pretty awesome. needs a bit of work, but excited to get this cleaned up when it arrives!
s-l1600.jpg

Darth Vater

A 4-piece Tama maple kit. Sounds terrific. I fouled up the port hole cutting. Repair job in the offing.

. View attachment 93717View attachment 93718
Those fake vintage reso heads are a biotch to port. I messed mine up a little bit too. That is a killer set you got there! :oops: (y) I love Tama Star kits.

Back to the main subject. I bought a Gibraltar 6709NL cymbal stand. NL stands for No Legs. Also picked up a DW 3000 series throne for the Saturn V Exotic kit.

SYMBOLIC DEATH

Those fake vintage reso heads are a biotch to port. I messed mine up a little bit too. That is a killer set you got there! :oops: (y) I love Tama Star kits.

Back to the main subject. I bought a Gibraltar 6709NL cymbal stand. NL stands for No Legs. Also picked up a DW 3000 series throne for the Saturn V Exotic kit.
How does that work? Do you attach it to a rack or another stand?

Ransan

For my Pearl Session Select - You bet your bibby I got a round of cs dots for the top and ambassadors for the bottom - for toms ranged 8”-16”.
84213C97-57CC-4EB5-83A1-7796DE269931.jpegE6CC3831-0CCA-48FF-B092-FAD2543ADE6D.jpeg
Also in the pile are a PS3 for 22” bass and controlled sound x for snare batter.
I can’t wait.

Last edited:

Ransan

A pic of this kit ???
Hi Houndog, I have a couple of pages back (around page 174 or so) on this thread, started to stage the arrival.
My kit is a Pearl Session Select in finish #316 Black Halo Glitter a beautiful lacquer (have I mentioned that?) sizes 10” 12” 14” ft 16” ft 22” bd, from ebay and Reverb, I also managed to get a matching 8” 13” and 6.5”x14” matching snare which pics are here - this finish is no longer available retail so it comes from Pearl factory.
I ordered through GC in early May and have to wait until late summer/fall as I’ve been told. Whilst that is on the way you can see my trail of acquisitions.
I also upgraded to Pearl Pro gyro lock hardware, again you can see on this thread few pages ago.
I no doubt will have pics when available there’s going to be some more additions as well - stay tuned.

Last edited: