Post your Gig Pics

I added an Atlas mount on the tom, and an Atlas tom mount and bracket and Gibraltar gullwing spurs to the bass drum, The drums were deeply player grade when I got them, so I felt little compunction in making them as gigworthy as possible. They do look good under lights. The floor tom is not originally a Standard, it was a 3 ply Super Classic in damaged red sparkle wrap. I stripped it, traded out the lugs and brackets, and came up with a computer printed wrap that looks like blue strata from a distance. The floor tom sounds particularly massive when miked, as the below clip shows.

Like the floor tom sound in your video. :cool:

Played the North Carolina State Fair on Friday night. Backline kit (my snare).

Ah yes, the headless drummer...:p
View attachment 140239

View attachment 140238

A little neighborhood party on Sunday. Backline kit (my snare/cymbals)

View attachment 140240

A corporate event Monday night. My kit, beautiful venue. The client loved us.

View attachment 140241
View attachment 140243

From our dressing room:
View attachment 140242

so looks like they gave you your head back for the corporate gig....

busy weekends are always fun!!!!

Remember the band that played a down-volume museum gig a couple of weekends ago? Last weekend we turned it up to 11 at the local punk bar. Diversity!
1698252811342.png

Remember the band that played a down-volume museum gig a couple of weekends ago? Last weekend we turned it up to 11 at the local punk bar. Diversity!
View attachment 140252

was that pic right before you kicked the bass drum into the audience, beat up the guitar player, and set thew bass players amp on fire?

was that pic right before you kicked the bass drum into the audience, beat up the guitar player, and set thew bass players amp on fire?
Naw... but there was a fight that broke out right before our set. One guy smashed a pint glass against another guy's face, they had to hose blood off the bar counter...

1698675651074.png

I'm in central Florida, it was low 80s and super humid last night

oh man...my least liked weather...humid anything is bad.

the gig space looked fun though!!

That spot is really cool, it's a local brewery's big beer garden area. We play there once a year usually.

it reminds me of a place we play in north central Ohio that is also a little brewery. We do an annual summer corn festival at the place...in July...probably in the same temps you were in. Very typical small town summer fest.

Playing at a cruise ship tonight, between Norway and Denmark. Yes, thrash metal at sea 😆🤘. Awesome backline kit, probably the best I've had so far in my career, a DW Collectors. The biggest drawback though, our bassist is back home with covid 😱. He told us after he tested himself yesterday, so no time for a replacement. It would be too bad to cancel so we figured, we try our best anyway. Luckily a lot of friends in the audience that have heard us before.
IMG20231103165529.jpg

Back