What's your latest purchase?

Both the Orange and the Jackson. Yes I play guitar too :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1475637820494.jpg
    FB_IMG_1475637820494.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 834
Also got an Ahead clip on drum key cause I'm always looking drum keys. It was a wise investment.

To many pictures to comment on individually, but the Unix Stave Birch Bop Kit has one of the most richest looking finishes I have ever seen!

I just purchased a Ludwig Classic Maple in vintage marine pearl similar to this. Just waiting for them to arrive so I can pick them up. Atlas hardware and all.

ludwig-classic-maple-drum-set-221316-vintage-marine-pearl-1.jpg

This Sakae Black Nickel over brass 6.5 x 14 snare is in transit to me as I type this. Should be a cool drum.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 814
Brand new:
Soultone 18" classic Flat Ride Cymbal

Got it on some kind of a glitch for $105 on Amazon. There aren't anymore for sale there and comp. ones are going for $250 + elsewhere.

It's a pretty good cymbal in general and an incredible cymbal for the price.

Just bought a Pulse Jr. 16" X 11" Bass drum that includes a cymbal mount for $50!

I'm pumped because now I don't have to spend $90 on a Meinl Bassbox and it's a little more versatile. Not sure exactly how it's going to sound out of the box but I love experimenting with tuning options.

Also, I don't have to spend $50 on a cymbal stand either, so this means huge savings for me, which = a happy wife!

The cymbal stand should hold my 18" Flat ride just fine. I have a 13" Pandiero as my floor tom. The only real drum I have is my beastly 10-lug steel snare. You can fake everything on a kit other than quality cymbals and a real snare IMO.

DW 9399 Snare/Tom Stand. Own the 9300 Snare Stand also. Both are outstanding. As to be expected with all things DW, you can't go wrong with either-or.

You know Noble and Cooley can refurb that drum,right.

Actually, they won't refurb an Alloy Classic. I asked.
They won't strip and recoat. They will replace the hoops, lugs and throw for almost $400, which is $100 more than I paid for the drum. I added new hoops and it looks pretty good now. Sounds even better!

Attachments

• my alloy classic 2.jpg
    my alloy classic 2.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 751
Just bought a couple of Yamaha TP65 pads to expand my DTX Multi-12. This way I can trigger some sounds nearer to normal position in the kit and don't have to tweak around to the left to get to the 12 beside my hi-hat. A friend has also loaned me another pad to use long-term. I suppose I need to get a splitter for one of my inputs to fit all the pads, but I'm okay with this particular problem =)

Attachments

• edrums.jpg
    edrums.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:
Got a new drum bus, sold the burgundy one obviously

And some gibraltar dw tom arms, bass drum patches and an 8" G2 clear

Attachments

• Mazda 2.jpg
    Mazda 2.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 654
  • dwTomarms.jpg
    dwTomarms.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 650
Joyful Noise 14 x 6.5 Luminary and a 20" Paiste 2002 Crash.

F

Back