What's your latest purchase?

Florian

Gold Member
I have a Luminary in that size. If yours sounds like mine you're going to be one happy camper. Congratulations on the new snare and cymbal.
Thanks, Steadypocket! I have a TKO and wanted another JN snare. The Luminary is a monster and will be my outdoor gig snare - it projects like nothing Ive ever heard. Completely different from the TKO

F

steadypocket

Gold Member
Thanks, Steadypocket! I have a TKO and wanted another JN snare. The Luminary is a monster and will be my outdoor gig snare - it projects like nothing Ive ever heard. Completely different from the TKO

F
Agree that they're very different sounding drums. I have a TKO as well and adore them both. I once owned a JN soared copper, however, which strangely didn't appeal to me at all. Never could get the copper to sound great.

Reggae_Mangle

Silver Member
I had a great October, gear-wise.

Behringer XR12 wireless mixer

Gordius Big Little Giant midi foot controller

Muztek Pedalboard

Polyend Perc Pro [x2]

Also got myself an ATH M50x headphone.

RickP

Gold Member
Just placed an order for a 10 x 7" rack tom and 16" x 14" floor tom to go with my Noble and Cooley Horizon kit.

T_Weaves

Silver Member
Yamaha Stage Custom Natural Wood finish. 20x17,10x7,12x8,14x13 and 14x5.5 snare. $649 new/shipped. I wanted a kit with a 20" bass without blowing the budget. Still have both the heavy weights in the sig. :)

Attachments

Wave Deckel

Gold Member
Good decision. Enjoy those drums. I guess you'll have some serious fun with them.

I got a Turkish Millenium 17" Crash ... used ... almost for nothing. And it sounds great.

Two days new….. And really not hit as yet ….

15" Saluda Ambiance, Fast, Thin, Dry Crash.

It's like a round, malleable, thin piece of Flex-Seal.

Bright
Short Sustain
Slightly Trashy
Medium Blackness
Like Hitting Clean Mud on the Bow
Bell has variances of tone
Looks like a work of art.

Attachments