What are you listening to right now?

Finally, after a ridiculously mild and dry autumn, we're getting some serious snow in my neck of the woods today. I live for winter, so this development delights me. In the spirit of all things frosty and festive, here's Bing Crosby's "Let It Snow."

Happy Holidays to all!

something that may not be to everyones taste. some death-industrial/doom-industrial from the one man project "author and punisher".

fun fact. apart from one small MIDI keyboard on stage, he builds all his own instruments.

something that may not be to everyones taste. some death-industrial/doom-industrial from the one man project "author and punisher".

fun fact. apart from one small MIDI keyboard on stage, he builds all his own instruments.

Got tickets to see Author & Punosher in London, Feb 15. So excited. He's pulled out of a few shows over the course of about the maybe nearly decade I've wanted to see him. Absolute genius.

Got tickets to see Author & Punosher in London, Feb 15. So excited. He's pulled out of a few shows over the course of about the maybe nearly decade I've wanted to see him. Absolute genius.
ooooooo didnt know he was touring the UK, and hes in manchester in feb!! may just get myself tickets to ssee him! :D its only a couple days after im seeing paradise lost, but may just be worth the spend!! :D

Back