What are you listening to right now?

I've never had the pleasure of seeing them live.
I still have the Floodland LP that I bought in college when it first came out. I believe I have Vision Thing as well.
No idea if they are original pressings.
awesome <3 they rarely tour outside of the UK now, and havent released anything new since the early 90s so if you see them once, youve seen them multiple times.

"The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" has been on my Chrome tabs since yesterday. Playing it for my wife's edification, and my perpetual entertainment. Such a great album!

In my internet travels this morning i ran into this one.. I knew Ed was a great player.. but my god.... I have spent the last hour just reading about the guy, i am blown away (and kinda want to build his double kick kit.. i counted like 11pcs which is about 8 more than i can plan decently right now) :)

This has something for almost everyone: rock, fusion, folk, blues, country with a twist. It’s one of my top ten favorite albums of all time.

My favorite track from "Ghost in the Machine." I practiced to it regularly as a developing drummer in the '80s.. As always, Copeland's hi-hat work couldn't be more fitting or tasteful in this piece. He could do more with just a hi-hat than some players can muster with an entire kit. I never tire of hearing him.

The Halloween episode of Dana Goulds podcast... one of my favorite things all year :) And this time with some Dark Shadows facts i didn't know (i'm a dark shadows junky)

Being moody I put on what won't make me depressed....at this moment it's why dontchya from West..Bruce..and Lange. Corky is underrated.

Back