B
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• B
      Bozozoid replied to the thread Those are dated?.
      That is so weird Cmdr Ross..i played those hats 24 years ago at a drumshop and loved them...But...you had to be careful about foot...
    • B
      Can I get help on this..i owned a pair of 14 dark crisp hats but after getting them they sounded nothing like what id played at Mars...
    • B
      Bozozoid replied to the thread Changing tastes.
      It's happening as I speak..huge fan of 14 paiste sound edge but after zoning in on a plethora of other hats they now sound hollowsh to me. 😥
    • B
      Bozozoid reacted to Paul Blood's post in the thread Those are dated? with Like Like.
      Totally. I can’t imagine a band leader or producer requesting that you use some 14 ‘s or 15’s instead.
    • B
      If I could have had a few beers with Bonham and Paice with those two telling me the 13 KZ hats totally suck I'd leave an hour later...
    • B
      Bozozoid reacted to Bo Eder's post in the thread Those are dated? with Like Like.
      It might be because they’re associated with Dave Weckl’s mullet and balloon pants. That was never a look that says “timeless” 😉
    • B
      Every recording I've heard of phonics or the YouTube vintage beech kits are so happening I'm speechless...
    • B
      So I'm on this exhausting hihat search night and day on YouTube. The ones flipping me out are the 13"KZ hats. Then it's they were a 90s...
    • B
      Bozozoid reacted to BobC's post in the thread Other people's kits with Like Like.
      I can usually adapt to someone else's drumset, but there have been times when it was difficult, and one time when it was damn near...
    • B
      Not....even.....close. Sonor Vintage by a mile..probably more like 3 miles 😃.
    • B
      Bozozoid replied to the thread Butch Miles RIP.
      I remember seeing him in Modern Drummer alot. I always thought damn! it would be cool to be that good. His always smile is what I...
    • B
      Bozozoid replied to the thread Other people's kits.
      Back in the day it was pretty normal to sit in if musicians were out and about. I would get asked but if I'd had 2 beers I'd decline. If...
    • B
      My whole drumming life I somehow thought dead center was simply optimum. Then out of nowhere I read somewhere that slightly LOWER than...
    • B
      Bozozoid reacted to Out of Round's post in the thread Other people's kits with Like Like.
      Being lefty adds a layer of difficulty and logistics, so I don't really get a chance to get the full experience of playing someone...
    • B
      Bozozoid reacted to larryace's post in the thread Other people's kits with Like Like.
      I like playing other people's drums just as much as I like wearing other people's clothes I love doing that! (lie)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…