Recent content by Bozozoid

1. B

Tell me of your top snares Usul

I don't like enough snaredrums to OWN 15 or 20. I like 13" snare drums and only then if they don't sound like an auxiliary drum. I like precious few 13" drums but of all the snaredrums that get me excited the FEW have been 13's. SO..my favorite now is the D.W. 5.5x13 3mm aluminum snare. I'm...
  2. B

I saw my first black bear today

Run after! Him..catch! Him befor someone else! does. Give it some French fries and bring him in your house. I think bears will eat fries...let us know.
  3. B

What are you listening to right now?

Jeff Beck PUMP...Simon Phillips drums.
  4. B

Three or Four Hours

Varies..starting a band..3 hours give or take. Once you've got your 40 tunes or so it's 90 minutes or less but I'm usually involved with people that talk and talk. I usually skate when everything is fairly solid.
  5. B

K Constantinople vs Foundry Reserve

Ok..just listened to some foundry reserves courtesy of Memphis drumshop. Crash?mmm no. Ride?..OH YA. Hats? I liked them because they had a nice strong cut even while playing them with the shoulder...THAT is my litmus test.
  6. B

The Perfect Movie

Point break..breakfast Club..no land for old men.
  7. B

K Constantinople vs Foundry Reserve

Oh man....you guys are gettin me ancy to thumb a ride over to YouTube and listen to some foundrys. See ya later.
  8. B

Carter Mclean

I ordered a pair to test drive with my 24 ride. My fave was Vinnies stick forever. The Carter stick initially was mmm..not sure I like it. That was a couple weeks ago. Everyday I go down and A/B the Vinnie and Carter and each day the Carter is growing on me. It's weird because you have to learn...
  9. B

Multiple bounce roll technique

Sounds great..can you help calm my blood pressure?..that is NOT a Brady 7x13 sheoak block snare..please say no.
  10. B

Stolen Drums

All this time? and I could have lived post regretless!?. Oh god. You've just given me a new lease on life!. MrinsanePolack your a godsend. In my best Chris Farley..im so stupid!.
  11. B

Stolen Drums

Ya know?..ever post something and moments later think damn..i could have worded that better. In this case a bit less aggressive?. Something closer to..honey?..have you put my drums somewhere?..to the answer of WHY don't you ask your girlfriend!. Or something closer. I've got post remorse quite...
  12. B

Jim Gordon

Can't remember the clip on YouTube but Andy Newmark and Jim were close. Andy mentioned that Jim didn't want freedom. This was a fairly recent clip..fairly. It sheds more light on the subject. I remember Jeff Porcaro loving his playing. Jeff on Claptons Forever man was Jeff doing his Gordon...
  13. B

Dr. Steve Gadd touring drummer for James Taylor in 2021

I hope he doesn't screw the tempos up on everything or start the wrong opening tune. People in attendance would think Bozozoid?.
  14. B

Where are you technically supposed to sit on your throne?

I sit near the edge. I have the roc-n-soc round seat with the doughnut type center and hate the part of my rear that sort of falls into that section. Hate it.
  15. B

Stolen Drums

One more time!..wheres my drums!.bitch!. She meant nothing! To me.