Other People in Other Professions who Play Drums

Actor Chevy Chase played drums with Donald Fagen and Walter Becker. Actor Sam Shepard played drums with the Holy Modal Rounders.

Chevy also played drums in National Lampoon’s Lemmings. I was surprised to see that credit in the record sleeve.

Last edited:
Paul Rudd plays an e-kit in Ant-Man and The Wasp, I don’t know if he actually plays, but he looked like he knew what he was doing.

Also the giant ant from Ant-Man and The Wasp plays the same e-kit (although he’s not really famous and, well, not real).

Paul Rudd plays an e-kit in Ant-Man and The Wasp, I don’t know if he actually plays, but he looked like he knew what he was doing.

Also the giant ant from Ant-Man and The Wasp plays the same e-kit (although he’s not really famous and, well, not real).
I thought that was my aunt, man

Chick Corea - Pianist/Composer
Michael Brecker - Sax Player/Composer
Ron Guidry - Pitcher, NY Yankees - 1975-1988

I didn't know Michael Brecker played the drums. I'm a huge huge fan of his sax playing. Now I know something new about him. May he RIP.

How is the Biebs not mentioned?

There's a good reason he's not mentioned.

And as for Fred Armisen, also known as Jens Henneman, his Complicated Drumming Technique videos taught me more than all the lessons I've taken and videos I've watched throughout my life, combined. I think he's the greatest drummer of all time. I think he deserves a spot on the Drummerworld 500. Check out Polynesian Nightmare. Insane.

There's a good reason he's not mentioned.

And as for Fred Armisen, also known as Jens Henneman, his Complicated Drumming Technique videos taught me more than all the lessons I've taken and videos I've watched throughout my life, combined. I think he's the greatest drummer of all time. I think he deserves a spot on the Drummerworld 500. Check out Polynesian Nightmare. Insane.
If I had seen that before, my nic would be Flamming Resticles. I gotta get fourteen more toms! (She IS NOT gonna be happy!)

Back