DrumEatDrum
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• DrumEatDrum
      I think Sammy is overthinking it. Alex's auction wasn't every last drum he owned. It was just clearing some clutter. But Alex has...
    • DrumEatDrum
      DrumEatDrum replied to the thread Stan Lynch.
      I don't know if it's taught or if it's just different band view points Fights over money have certainly been the root cause for many...
    • DrumEatDrum
      I think that eventually gets to a lot of players. They're portrayed as a member of the band, but the reality is they have no security...
    • DrumEatDrum
      This. Fred Coury was sort of infamous for not actually being on their early hit albums.
    • DrumEatDrum
      DrumEatDrum reacted to JimmyM's post in the thread Stan Lynch with Like Like.
      Cinderella’s drummer didn’t get to play on their albums. He probably made decent coin but I don’t see him making enough to get a yacht...
    • DrumEatDrum
      Yeah, must have been around 1983. It was a few issues later they published a letter from Alo Nova himself saying something to the...
    • DrumEatDrum
      DrumEatDrum replied to the thread The Anti-Compact Kit.
      Yes, obviously. Alex Got him back with his 360 kit:
    • DrumEatDrum
      I recall in the early-ish 80s, Modern Drummer posted a short article about Aldo Nova's drummer. Said drummer also claimed writing...
    • DrumEatDrum
      If you look at Greg Bissonette's Pearl drum kit when he was with David Lee Roth, you'll notice he has 32" long bass drums.
    • DrumEatDrum
      Gretsch had 32" long bass drums in their catalog for many years. I have a friend who had them on his 9 pc kit. Back in the 80s when...
    • DrumEatDrum
      DrumEatDrum replied to the thread Sizes that time forgot?.
      The late Louie Bellson once did a drum clinic at the store I was working on. He came with his own drum set (he didn't use a...
    • DrumEatDrum
      DrumEatDrum replied to the thread Sizes that time forgot?.
      The two sizes that jump to mind are the already mentioned 11" toms. And then there are 15" toms, which I rarely ever see anymore. As...
    • DrumEatDrum
      The thread title is: What Individual Rock Star Chose the Best Drummers? Just because Cher or MJ or even Alice Copper have worked with a...
    • DrumEatDrum
      I think some lines are being crossed here. Making an appearance as a studio musician doesn't necessarily mean they were chosen by the...
    • DrumEatDrum
      DrumEatDrum replied to the thread Playing to a click live.
      And don't get me wrong "Live at Leeds" is my favorite all-time album and it was listening to Live At Leeds one day after school that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back