Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

👍🏽
You’re toeing the line my friend, I’m surprised our new diligent steward hasn’t placed you on the Tom Angles thread, not gonna lie, I’ve been tempted to a time or two.
If my memory is correct, there was a certain mod here many years ago who held very strong opinions about unorthodox tom angles. Me? I like 'em.

(And p.s., if "diligent steward" is the worst thing I get called today, I might just give you a kiss.)

If my memory is correct, there was a certain mod here many years ago who held very strong opinions about unorthodox tom angles. Me? I like 'em.

(And p.s., if "diligent steward" is the worst thing I get called today, I might just give you a kiss.)
DB even I know and have respect to not call you ‘new’. Nor am I in business to be challenging a moderator.

I didn’t think I had to, but to clarify, you are not the one who has picked up the weekly tom angles musings unless you have another account named @alparrott.

Save your love 🙂

DB even I know and have respect to not call you ‘new’. Nor am I in business to be challenging a moderator.

I didn’t think I had to, but to clarify, you are not the one who has picked up the weekly tom angles musings unless you have another account named @alparrott.

Save your love 🙂
That's not my alternate account name.

I mean, I don't have an alternate account. Yeah.

Save your love 🙂
If only there were like, oh, I don't know, pictures or profile information or something so you could tell two forum members apart 🤨

It's an honor to be equated with you tho DB 🤣

If only there were like, oh, I don't know, pictures or profile information or something so you could tell two forum members apart 🤨

It's an honor to be equated with you tho DB 🤣
Haha easy there -
Don’t get it twisted, nowhere was I drawing a comparison, I may have left you out initially (mistake?) which lead to a slight confusion.
✌🏽

Here is the Pearl Export kit from church. I brought it home to work on it. I was too lazy to take any cymbals or stands outside. Peace and goodwill.

100_0610.JPG

👍🏽
You’re toeing the line my friend, I’m surprised our new diligent steward hasn’t placed you on the Tom Angles thread, not gonna lie, I’ve been tempted to a time or two.
"Don't you ever talk about my tom-toms like that again ever"

ok Go ahead

_____

001.JPG007.JPG012.JPG

Last edited:
"that time, I took all my Ks (old) outside in a "K formation"

OldKs 016.jpgOldKs 014.jpgOldKs 021.jpgOldKs 020.jpg

"still in service"

that's actually 3 sets I got rid of one of the big rides and may have added 2 small ones..
That's over. Very limited usage. Most of the musicians they suited have gone on to ahem, greener pastures

Slight changes, nothing major: 16" floor tom is back (now that I'm using reso heads, it fits in much better), new ride, rack tom has its own stand.

20230508_144744.jpg

I was looking for inspiration on the internet and it was startling to see how many rock drummers have a setup similar - nay, identical to that. :geek: You can find pictures of Joey Kramer, Matt Sorum, Pat Torpey etc. etc. Highly suspicious, I tell you. I may have to start a thread on that... 🥷

Back