jda
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• jda
      jda replied to the thread Die Cast hoops and silver sealer.
      that's 2 of a few mentioned multiple times above search out some DW Jazz Series info and youtubes and Pearl Gumwood series same
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread Can a Rim Be Too Heavy?.
      and you are waiting for...
    • jda
      if you want to know the history I can do a cliff Note version 40s 50s- 3 ply mape/pop/mape die cast on snare only; stick chopper rims...
    • jda
      switch the Vistalite snares to the Tama and see what
    • jda
      it's a preservation move you don't want unfinished interiors like a woodworker wouldn't leave the interior ignored- people made it out-...
    • jda
      that's what I'm trying to tell him ;) buy a pre-loved 60s classic ! can't go wrong (or tough to
    • jda
      Come on man this is Japanese Quality at the highest extremes It seems I'm learning there are Multiple "Flavors" of the "Star" series...
    • jda
      jda reacted to ToneT's post in the thread Can a Rim Be Too Heavy? with Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.
      Co Could there be something off with the bearing edges?
    • jda
      why does he have to spend a nickle. Either accept it as it is (it wasn't cheap folks!) or pass it on Is not like he found 'a drum' in a...
    • jda
      No it's the Jasper gum and Maple shell, then the hoops... Listen to the gum Jazz DW and Pearl Gum series and the similarity to bog...
    • jda
      "you don't want a money-pit" - old car dealer Joe 😁 everybody says 'hoops hoops hoops' hoops ain't cheap and when you spend that...
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread Geez Louise: Vistalites.
      don't hide it it's an ass-set 😁
    • jda
      jda reacted to Rattlin' Bones's post in the thread Geez Louise: Vistalites with Like Like.
      I guess that shows how old I am
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread Geez Louise: Vistalites.
      that's Traditional
    • jda
      what's the saying, "It's all been done before, now there's just different ones" Armand said it "We can't make a better cymbal, just...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back