What are you listening to right now?

I'm going through another Floyd Sneed phase so any old 3 dog night I can get my hands on.
My personal favorite sing along:
And this song I’ve heard a thousand times before, but this video is a new one for me (the intro scene explains a lot about the meaning of the song which has been previously lost to me);

Ok so it’s throwback Wednesday with one of the early and sustained/preeminent new wave bands of the big hair decades. Nothing too fancy but definitely part of musical memories especially of the 80’s. I remember :rolleyes::unsure: some pretty wild parties ✨🌿🪴🐸🍄💫 🔥🎼🥁🤹‍♀️🎡🎇🌠📀☮️♠️♣️♥️♦️🏁
with stuff like this blasting out of the hifi (anyone under 40 or those unfamiliar with a hifi please see this article https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_fidelity).

Our ex lead vocalists dog recently passed away who use to wander the rehearsals greeting everyone. I'm listening to Shannon which is a song about the passing of Brian Wilson's dog. Henry Gross is the artist. That song will come SO close to getting you wiping a tear from your eye.

Just makes me terribly sad, when these young spirits vanish.

In Drum world, I hold him in high regard (yes I’m one of those - a huge Knot and Joey fan).

Though Jay (son of Max Weinberg) holds his own, I always wanted them to reunite with #1.

RIP Joey

Last edited:
Back