What are you listening to right now?

Bozozoid

Our ex lead vocalists dog recently passed away who use to wander the rehearsals greeting everyone. I'm listening to Shannon which is a song about the passing of Brian Wilson's dog. Henry Gross is the artist. That song will come SO close to getting you wiping a tear from your eye.

Ransan

Just makes me terribly sad, when these young spirits vanish.

In Drum world, I hold him in high regard (yes I’m one of those - a huge Knot and Joey fan).

Though Jay (son of Max Weinberg) holds his own, I always wanted them to reunite with #1.

RIP Joey

Last edited:

Elvis

Silver Member
Someone once asked me if I knew any Country songs and I replied, "you mean like songs about Cowboys and stuff?" and they said, "yeah!".
I said, "yeah, I think I know a song about Cowboys"......

...;) :sneaky:

Icetech

Gold Member
It's 70 and sunny out.. driving to work at 6:30am and cranked up some...

BTW.. my favorite B52's song is this one.. i love playing it but by 3 minutes my right arm is just dead.. and no idea why. I am kind of wondering if i 'm concentrating so much on the foot part and tensing up.. (yeah.. i know.. easy song.. but i suck) :)

SomeBadDrummer

It's 70 and sunny out.. driving to work at 6:30am and cranked up some...

BTW.. my favorite B52's song is this one.. i love playing it but by 3 minutes my right arm is just dead.. and no idea why. I am kind of wondering if i 'm concentrating so much on the foot part and tensing up.. (yeah.. i know.. easy song.. but i suck) :)
Is he playing a Rogers kit?