What are you listening to right now?

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Earth, Wind, and Fire and damn they are on fire-hell of a percussion and horn section-singing-damn just awesome group. Put on a helluva a show.

SomeBadDrummer

Earth, Wind, and Fire and damn they are on fire-hell of a percussion and horn section-singing-damn just awesome group. Put on a helluva a show.
EW&F definitely has the groove going on! Impossible to sit still while listening to them.

Bozozoid

This is so strange. Not one hour ago I just texted the bass player telling him that this was my last year befor I retire not wanting to die at a machine while working. I clicked on this and listen to the lyrics company graveyard. I say strange in that is your post an omen?. Do you believe in things like that?. Plus the tune just grooves!down the track! so well. Love it.

moodman

This is so strange. Not one hour ago I just texted the bass player telling him that this was my last year befor I retire not wanting to die at a machine while working. I clicked on this and listen to the lyrics company graveyard. I say strange in that is your post an omen?. Do you believe in things like that?. Plus the tune just grooves!down the track! so well. Love it.
hmm, hard to say but I can't deny that inspiration has often happened, for me, when it was needed and I was open to it. The composer, the late great Alan Mirakitani (BBChungking of the Buddaheads) may have felt as you do.
The Buddaheads own the pocket

SomeBadDrummer

Back in the 80’s this was called heavy metal… probably more hard rock, but whatever you call it, it’s a fun album with which to bang your head