What are you listening to right now?

Think you're a tough guy?
Don't watch this, you'll feel stupid with a wobbly bottom lip, wet eyes and a string of snot dangling from your nose.
Christmas present for the rest of you though. Sublime! ?

been listening to this while riding bikes in, and driving around in, the snow we got...

Trve Cvlt from the Grim Frozen lands of the North ?

This came across my YouTube feed, absolutely astoundingly amazing and opened a world of new stuff to check out. Merry holiday season to me...and you, I hope you enjoy!

I'm a major fan of Black Sabbath's 8 albums with Ozzy. Incredible impact on me. Never followed much of his solo stuff beyond what I heard on the radio. With Lee Kerslake's recent passing, I decided to check out some of his playing outside of Uriah Heep. This is a great album! It's a 1995 CD pressing with Kerlake & Bob Daisley (bass) before Sharon threw a hissy and replaced their parts. Great stuff, especially S.A.T.O.51h4uVavgbL._SY1000_.jpg

I'm a major fan of Black Sabbath's 8 albums with Ozzy. Incredible impact on me. Never followed much of his solo stuff beyond what I heard on the radio. With Lee Kerslake's recent passing, I decided to check out some of his playing outside of Uriah Heep. This is a great album! It's a 1995 CD pressing with Kerlake & Bob Daisley (bass) before Sharon threw a hissy and replaced their parts. Great stuff, especially S.A.T.O.View attachment 99373

I am with you 100% !!!!!! and the first 3 Ozzy albums are monumental in metal history as well....just seeing this album cover brings back too many great memories back in my days as a budding performer/metal head

I am with you 100% !!!!!! and the first 3 Ozzy albums are monumental in metal history as well....just seeing this album cover brings back too many great memories back in my days as a budding performer/metal head
Ditto!!! Ozzy was and is amazing, some fabulous songs produced on this album!

Back