Pic of yourself

It's usually the other way around. Index finger and middle finger in a 'V' with the back of the hand facing the audience is considered rather rude in the UK.
Well I wouldn't know that I'm from the United States. Take it as a peace sign that's what I meant it to be.

Well I wouldn't know that I'm from the United States. Take it as a peace sign that's what I meant it to be.
Palm out, facing others, is the peace sign: ✌️ But we know you didn't mean otherwise. :giggle:

For relevance to the OP: see my avatar. 😁

Palm out, facing others, is the peace sign: ✌️ But we know you didn't mean otherwise. :giggle:

For relevance to the OP: see my avatar. 😁
It's all good! 😉

here is one of th pics that my metal band took this weekend for a new promo package. I am on the far left...

4Y4A7028 copy.jpg

me.......singer.....guitar.......drummer....

Happy day today! My kid earned her Master’s degree back in December and participated in graduation ceremonies down in San Diego this afternoon. Always awesome to see our children soar. 🙏 :love: Mrs. RVC accompanied me on the 575 mile round trip, which was brutal but totally worth it, of course. Here we are celebrating the moment.

IMG_3889.jpeg

Happy day today! My kid earned her Master’s degree back in December and participated in graduation ceremonies down in San Diego this afternoon. Always awesome to see our children soar. 🙏 :love: Mrs. RVC accompanied me on the 575 mile round trip, which was brutal but totally worth it, of course. Here we are celebrating the moment.

View attachment 145941
Beautiful family... Congrats!... awesome picture!

• Love
Reactions: RVC

View attachment 145941
Cool, congrats!
Almost looks like you used this pic for your avatar ;)

• Love
Reactions: RVC
Work was canceled this weekend due to a death in my duo partner’s family. Super bummed for him and to lose several gigs worth of work. Made up for it a little bit today with a nice day trip with Mrs. RVC to the mountains above my town. What a pretty place!

IMG_0826.jpeg
IMG_0828.jpeg
IMG_0823.jpeg

My graduation pic. Yep high school 64 years old. I got into a diploma competition program where you pick up where you left off. I started with only 7.5 credits and completed 23 to graduate this year. received_7436316933083932.jpeg

My graduation pic. Yep high school 64 years old. I got into a diploma competition program where you pick up where you left off. I started with only 7.5 credits and completed 23 to graduate this year. View attachment 146196

dude...that is awesome!!!!

Two photos. The first taken by noted wet plate photographer Rob Gibson, in Gettysburg.

Attachments

• Me as CW Drummer. Lg..jpg
    Me as CW Drummer. Lg..jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Me with Kootz Harvest Fest Resized (378x504).jpg
    Me with Kootz Harvest Fest Resized (378x504).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
My graduation pic. Yep high school 64 years old. I got into a diploma competition program where you pick up where you left off. I started with only 7.5 credits and completed 23 to graduate this year. View attachment 146196
Congrats Drum Buddy!

Back