BobC
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• BobC
      BobC replied to the thread Anyone want to be a Bonham?.
      Quote: I am what I am and it is what it is. Don't want to be an A **** I'm just more in the Bonham camp kinda sorta. I understand what...
    • BobC
      BobC reacted to Al Strange's post in the thread Anyone want to be a Bonham? with Like Like.
      Most of my favourite drummers have a sound all of their own and I couldn’t sound like them if I tried. In that sense I guess I’m my own...
    • BobC
      Update: I listed a Slingerland set in Capri Pearl as an unscratched itch. Well, it's going to happen. My friend Lee, has discovered that...
    • BobC
      BobC reacted to joedrum's post in the thread Moving forward looking back... with Like Like.
      We just had my two granddaughters down for the week...these are the good old days♥️
    • BobC
      BobC replied to the thread New to Rogers - Need ID.
      This quote is from the Vintage Drum Forum: Special note for WMP (White Marine Pearl) Many people ask if they can bring back the...
    • BobC
      BobC replied to the thread Bare foot playing - Ouch!.
      I went to see Johnny Johnson playing in a club in NYC years ago, and James Wormworth was playing drums barefoot. John Sebastian was in...
    • BobC
      There's really no way of telling by looking at photos? Do standard USA-made heads fit it properly?
    • BobC
      Are you sure about that? I know Premier started making drums to international specs much later on, but as early as the 30's? I have my...
    • BobC
      BobC replied to the thread Nashville Drum Show!.
      Would like to go, but can't be there. ☹️
    • BobC
      People try to tie in the Ringo connection to any old Premier drum or set in the brown Duroplastic finish. That and $2 will get you a cup...
    • BobC
      I would guesstimate about $250, but best to check against Ebay and Reverb sold drums that are similar.
    • BobC
      BobC replied to the thread Polk Salad promo video.
      You're lucky, so far. Once the husband and wife start fighting, you can forget about it. And if someone else in the band hits on the...
    • BobC
      BobC reacted to eric_B's post in the thread Polk Salad promo video with Like Like.
      Yeah, I know, but luckily I haven't experienced it with them - so far.
    • BobC
      Being in a band with a married couple can either be very good, or not so good. I've seen and heard about some real drama in certain cases.
    • BobC
      I just have a hunch that the guitarist on the left and your lady singer are an item. True? They look like they belong together.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back