eric_B
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• eric_B
      eric_B replied to the thread Reaper daw.
      What are you using as an audio interface, the onboard one? That shouldn't give issues either. I also use Reaper on my home office PC...
    • eric_B
      eric_B replied to the thread Price increases 2014 to 2024.
      Considering the bonuses some persons are getting - Elon Musk comes to mind - a lot of people don't have that 'issue' ;)
    • eric_B
      Inflation will not relate directly to any specific type of product but is a relative objective reference to compare prices as it is...
    • eric_B
      eric_B replied to the thread Reaper daw.
      That doesn't sound familiar, Reaper has been very stable for me. In fact, I just finished recording 25 multitrack (10 mics) recordings...
    • eric_B
      eric_B reacted to Living Dead Drummer's post in the thread Double Bass Drum Patch with Like Like.
      In some cases the type of patch you get depends on the type of beaters you're going to use on the pedal. For many years I always used...
    • eric_B
      eric_B replied to the thread Drum Forum.
      Although less, that happens here as well ;) Another annoying thing about DFO is that Cloudflare crap. Every time I open the site I have...
    • eric_B
      eric_B reacted to Mojo.Rising's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Honest Abe Copper
    • eric_B
      eric_B reacted to Bo Eder's post in the thread How about the blond? with Like Like.
      I decided to remove the original matching lacquered hoops and installed these Gibraltar blond maple hoops. Long ago I dropped my 1984...
    • eric_B
      eric_B reacted to Caz's post in the thread Custom moulded in ear monitors for musicians with Like Like.
      I made a blog post about in-ear monitors for musicians. Talking about which brand, how many drivers, vented vs unvented. It's something...
    • eric_B
      But a nice snack. Especially fried with peanut butter on a sandwich! :p
    • eric_B
      I understand economics as it is part of my job. That's also why I referred to the inflation: prices have gone up, but - generally...
    • eric_B
      eric_B reacted to BenOBrienSmith's post in the thread Price increases 2014 to 2024 with Like Like.
      You should see what the margins are- it's not pretty. There's quite the needle to thread in order to ensure a balance of margins for...
    • eric_B
      From what I can tell, prices of sticks - keeping inflation in mind - actually have dropped: June 2024: Vic Firth 5A American Hickory...
    • eric_B
      I happened to look back at some orders I did 10 years ago and obviously prices have gone up. But some rather deviate from the inflation...
    • eric_B
      eric_B replied to the thread Drum Forum.
      A downside of DFO is that you cannot upload audio files directly and large pictures get reduced pretty extreme, considering larger /...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back