Ludwig announcement tomorrow 2/11/2024

"Didn't look like Bermuda"

Which group of drummers prefer this type of setup? Do marching band drummers prefer this setup? Funk drummers? Latin Percussionists?

looks like a normal set up to me, and I am a marching band guy, but also a drum set guy; tympani guy; mallet player guy...

Thanks. So, this is a general purpose drum set. Not a niche specialty drum set preferred by a certain group.
Great..Ludwig shipped the wrong second floor tom. Larry!..ya shipped the normal! floor tom instead of the 4x12. C'mon man!.

Which group of drummers prefer this type of setup? Do marching band drummers prefer this setup? Funk drummers? Latin Percussionists?
Sure, why not? And orchestral. Hell, I wouldn’t mind a tymp and a set of vibes.

I'm confused. What exactly was the big reveal? That Cora Coleman is now a Ludwig Endorser? That she's playing two small snares as toms?

"....Ludwig and Musser are honored to announce and welcome to our artist family, TOTAL PERCUSSIONIST, Queen Cora Coleman.....'

Good for her. (y)

Now Ludwig can get to work on the 13" Black Beauty and Supra. :ROFLMAO:

They should've reintroduced the butcher block finish to send this celebration over the top.

Last edited:

"....Ludwig and Musser are honored to announce and welcome to our artist family, TOTAL PERCUSSIONIST, Queen Cora Coleman.....'

Good for her. (y)

Now Ludwig can get to work on the 13" Black Beauty and Supra. :ROFLMAO:
I'm buzzed up right now 🍺 🍺 🍺 but doesn't ludwig have a welded seam 13 beauty? and the supralite 6x13 chrome guy?. I TO would welcome a legit 13 beauty.

Back