Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

IMG_20210807_164800.jpg

Update: added my old Tama Superstar snare as a side snare today. Wow, that baby is frigging loud! My new Sonora Artist is warm, fat and focused, even on higher tunings, this one is just ... Loud. Whatever tuning, it rings and cracks and cuts like there's no tomorrow. Added a damper to fence it at least a bit. But nice addition, really inspiring.

Figure I’ll add my new little Sonor AQX Jungle kit.

16” kick, 10” Tom 13” floor Tom and 13” Benny Greb 2.0 snare

15” Meinl Byzance Dual hats
20” Meinl Byzance hammered crash
21” Meinl Byzance polyphonic ride
16” Meinl Trash crash
Brass Lasagna

0DD2F03C-96C7-46E3-AC53-5D7C7E2CA540.jpeg

early set up for the Rockabilly Ruckus this weekend. This was right before a decent steady rain, which delayed the show a bit...

IMG_3134.jpg

the kit was nice and dry though as the back of the pavilion was pretty deep

My ludwig club dates and unusual for me that all the cymbals are Zildjians. I usually have at least one Sabian or 1 Paiste somewhere in there. Oh yes I forgot there is 1 Sabian that you can't see it's a pro 14" China.
20210813_185827.jpg

I like everything snuggled in nice and tight.
Wow, looks like some huge toms (they look even bigger in the other thread about practice space) - may I ask what's the sizes?

Wow, looks like some huge toms (they look even bigger in the other thread about practice space) - may I ask what's the sizes?
12, 13 mounted and 14, 16 floor toms. I found the 16 online about 6 months ago, brand new old stock :) and raised the 14 with a snare stand. The 16 really booms especially with oak 747’s.
This setup also includes 2 side snares and a second hihat because I’m practicing everything left handed but didn’t want to setup the kit that way.

Back