iCe
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• iCe
      iCe reacted to Supergrobi's post in the thread Restricting Posters with Haha Haha.
      Clearly gravitational lens due to a supermassive singularity brain. Dark mode anyone? @All: I've been asked for a technical...
    • iCe
      iCe replied to the thread Other people's kits.
      I compare it to driving someone else's car. I have to adjust the seat, mirrors, height of the steering wheel etc. Same with a kit that i...
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to KenDoken's post in the thread Other people's kits with Haha Haha.
      How do we like playing other people's kits? I had a good time on a comrades kit at a jam yesterday. Hayman 20,14,12,14 with Istanbul...
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to PorkPieGuy's post in the thread Changing tastes with Like Like.
      Yup, after being a huge fan of A Custom Fast Crashes for over 20 years, I went to big, thin, dark Turkish cymbals in about 30 seconds...
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to Bozozoid's post in the thread Changing tastes with Sad Sad.
      It's happening as I speak..huge fan of 14 paiste sound edge but after zoning in on a plethora of other hats they now sound hollowsh to me. 😥
    • iCe
      iCe replied to the thread Changing tastes.
      My taste changes all the time. How many posts do i have over here that is me saying 'i'm gonna get that gear now' only to back out last...
    • iCe
      Cable guy drills a hole in the side of house, into a closet, through a guitar case, and right through a Martin HD-28V...
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to fobz's post in the thread Rejoice! For it is new cymbal day 😁 with Like Like.
      This just arrived. It sounds RIDICULOUS* *good ridiculous, not bad ridiculous. Holy moly it was expensive tho, and I do worry about...
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to calan's post in the thread I've got a Patron!! with Like Like.
      I think they also shipped with the 1st gen Rhythm Traveler kits. And yes, low quality brass. They have value in being a target to hit...
    • iCe
      iCe replied to the thread Floor tom tilted or flat?.
      ^ This. Same as my snare: almost flat, but tilted enough to avoid unwanted rimshots.
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to larryace's post in the thread Floor tom tilted or flat? with Haha Haha.
      Tilted a little. Exactly100.6483026485 degrees
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to River19's post in the thread Floor tom tilted or flat? with Like Like.
      Tilted just slightly as I do like to retain the ability to rimshot a FT in a rare instance.
    • iCe
      iCe replied to the thread I've got a Patron!!.
      Pearl actually "made" cymbals in the past (guess manufactured elsewhere and labelled as Pearl). Most of the time came packed with the...
    • iCe
      I have classic clears for all tom resos and they work fine with all other batter heads so they're definitely not the problem. No big...
    • iCe
      Could be a dud. What just popped to mind: have you looked at the reso heads? Could be interfering with the sound as well. When i change...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…