iCe
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• iCe
      iCe replied to the thread Cassette tape revival.
      I can't remember which artist said it, but i was listening to the radio while driving to work and that guy said he actually liked the...
    • iCe
      iCe replied to the thread What's your latest purchase?.
      IIRC Jojo said in several gear videos that he uses a 14" HH mini china with a (random) 13" hihat top. Sometimes his signature hat top...
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to s1212z's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      This is all I can find out there, not much
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to s1212z's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like!! Like!!.
      Thx! Finally had a chance to take them for a good spin today, as expected they are essentially a hi hat distortion pedal that are alot...
    • iCe
      iCe replied to the thread Your Paiste Cymbal Rig.
      Oh man... i was waiting for the Signature Sound Edge hats to be in stock, checked the app yesterday and they were! So i wanted to order...
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to CarloRock's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Two Remo hi-hat clutch, one for my current setup and one for spare
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to pgm554's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Pearl free floater 6.5 steel shell.
    • iCe
      iCe replied to the thread What's your latest purchase?.
      Have also been looking for a set for ages! Nice find!
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to s1212z's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Wow Wow.
      Oriental trash hat zildjian 12/14. Took a while to find some, had to piece it together. Looking for the larger set as well.
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to Grolubao's post in the thread K EFX Cracked, what next? with Like Like.
      I'll check those out
    • iCe
      iCe replied to the thread Hi-Hat flip.
      I accidentally reversed my 14" New Beats a couple of times when i didn't look at the label and didn't noticed the difference in weight...
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to roncadillac's post in the thread Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics with Haha Haha.
      I say that same thing all the time! It's like if a metal band showed up to a gig and the sound guy said to the guitarist, "I know you...
    • iCe
      iCe reacted to GretschedHive's post in the thread K EFX Cracked, what next? with Like Like.
      Good call--I was surprised how trashy the K Cluster Crash sounded. Not incredibly trashy, but trashier than I was expecting.
    • iCe
      iCe replied to the thread Building a Stack.
      I 'made' a few of my own stacks. The last two i used were a Paiste 10" PSTX Swiss Splash on top of a Meinl 8" Gen-X Filter China and a...
    • iCe
      iCe replied to the thread K EFX Cracked, what next?.
      K Cluster Crash? Crash of Doom? Special Dry Crash? K Custom Trash Smash? Just a couple of Zildjian trashy sounding cymbals :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…