Infinite sadness

"Quick. O-ring".

Last edited:
"Shark!"

Disney "will cover it".

: )

Last edited:
This has been known to work every once in a while...give it a shot.

Attachments

• dd-060613.jpg
    dd-060613.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
@Bo Eder unless that head is old and you feel like you got a reasonable service life out of it than I would suggest you send an email to daddario with that picture. I almost guarantee they will replace it.

Oh no they’re not buying my silence!
We unfortunately don't have many other options outside of remo (which I've had easily 10x the amount of QC issues with), Aquarian (blah), or attack (with their wacky cryptic names giving you no idea of what type of head you are getting).

We unfortunately don't have many other options outside of remo (which I've had easily 10x the amount of QC issues with), Aquarian (blah), or attack (with their wacky cryptic names giving you no idea of what type of head you are getting).
I too have had QC issues with Remo which led me to try Evans for a while, but ironically, every Remo I’ve tried in the last two months has been pretty good. I’m not complaining. Yet.

The one thing I don’t like about Evans (G2 anyway) is that when they start go dead, they really drop off quickly. Whereas with the Remo heads, they tend to sing until they break.

Last edited:
Back