A J
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• A J
      A J replied to the thread Carnivore diet..
      Although I'm a die hard meat guy, I still love the other food groups. Some of those vegan dishes look fantastic.
    • A J
      A J reacted to cbphoto's post in the thread Carnivore diet. with Like Like.
      ⬆️ Just look at those scrumptious looking morsels of soy bean meal, spices and oils. And little corn cobs! Cute! Just what the No-Meats...
    • A J
      A J reacted to Donkey Boy's post in the thread Carnivore diet. with Haha Haha.
      Seems the usual suspects trying to shut down the original poster of threads if they dislike the subject..
    • A J
      A J reacted to Cmdr. Ross's post in the thread The "two drummer blues" with Like Like.
      This. IMHO, I'd try to be a hired gun & do solo gigs on the side as much as you can. That way you stay well rounded both alone & together.
    • A J
      A J replied to the thread The "two drummer blues".
      Although there are a few things I can do better, the other guy is clearly the better drummer. We're doing recording right now and he's...
    • A J
      A J reacted to Infamous Beater's post in the thread The "two drummer blues" with Like Like.
      It's a bit of a pickle, but the obvious solution is to focus time on practicing and playing as the sole drummer. If I were in a...
    • A J
      A J reacted to BobC's post in the thread The "two drummer blues" with Like Like.
      Your situation is good and not so good at the same time. Don't lose track of your own ability to function as the sole drummer in other...
    • A J
      I have been in a two-drummer band for almost two years. Everything is going well but... Me and the other drummer are so accustomed to...
    • A J
      Just let me know the next time you plan to be in Michigan. My place is far from fancy, but we love it! I'd be happy to show you all...
    • A J
      A J reacted to Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX's post in the thread Carnivore diet. with Like Like.
      yep....growing up poor really taught me a lot about how to use things. And how not to use things. And that I only got to have something...
    • A J
      A J reacted to Odd-Arne Oseberg's post in the thread Carnivore diet. with Like Like.
      Well, I wouldn't personally put red meat on that list. Combined with Mountian Dew, not so great, but by itself, very much grrrrrrrreat...
    • A J
      I still consume plenty of the stuff I shouldn't: red meats, fried foods, bourbon, too much salt and diet Mountain Dew. I can be a...
    • A J
      A J reacted to Odd-Arne Oseberg's post in the thread Carnivore diet. with Like Like.
      Yeah, there's no real nutrition in it and your body resets pretty quickly when it knows it can have the good stuff. It's strange how...
    • A J
      You and I are probably opposites on the political spectrum but see eye-to-eye on many of the points you brought up. We are very...
    • A J
      A J reacted to Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX's post in the thread Carnivore diet. with Like Like.
      agreed with the consumption/wasted heating of living space etc!!!! we probably kill more animals by having drum heads delivered to our...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…