A J
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• A J
      A J replied to the thread Best Hi Hat Stand.
      Me too. Every piece of Yamaha hardware I own, regardless of series is bullet proof. Another big advantage with Yamaha is that they use...
    • A J
      A J reacted to drumholmes's post in the thread Best Hi Hat Stand with Like Like.
      The Yamaha 800 series hi-hat stand does everything I ask it to! Affordable, dependable, and easy to pack up. I've been on the Yamaha...
    • A J
      A J replied to the thread 14” HH suggestions.
      If I absolutely HAD to choose my favorite hats, it would be the Sabian AA Regular hats.
    • A J
      A J reacted to Luv4drums's post in the thread 14” HH suggestions with Like Like.
      Yes, Tosco, with the new formula from Zildjian that would not approve, so Sabian was born. That secret, may have been the silver...
    • A J
      A J reacted to JimmyM's post in the thread 14” HH suggestions with Like Like.
      While somewhat true, I don’t think it’s a good enough reason not to fuss over our gear at least a little. I think the idea is to fuss...
    • A J
      A J replied to the thread 14” HH suggestions.
      Agreed. Sabian AA regulars and Zildjian New Beats are almost identical. To my ear, the Sabians are slightly higher piched and a bit...
    • A J
      A J reacted to JimmyM's post in the thread 14” HH suggestions with Like Like.
      I have a set of AA regulars, and I thought they were identical to New Beats, or at least the set that the last drummer I worked with...
    • A J
      A J reacted to CM2112's post in the thread Tuning unported kick with Like Like.
      Wide open tuning is so much fun! with unported heads, I go wide open no muffling, let it rumble or if tuned high let it ring. If I have...
    • A J
      A J reacted to Stroman's post in the thread Tuning unported kick with Like Like.
      I love my unported 24. Keep working with it until you are satisfied, because it can definitely produce a great sound without being...
    • A J
      A J reacted to Bo Eder's post in the thread 14” HH suggestions with Like Like.
      Save up another $150 and get some Paiste 2002 Sound Edge hats. Buy once, cry once - then she’ll never have to buy another pair for the...
    • A J
      Both of those expeditions sound like fun. I think that is very cool. Living in a rural area i think would be nice at this point. My wife...
    • A J
      A J reacted to Bo Eder's post in the thread Your Pedal Suggestions with Like Like.
      Take advantage of vendors 30-day money back guarantee: buy them and try them. Return the ones you don’t like. If you buy through...
    • A J
      A J replied to the thread Your Pedal Suggestions.
      There are so many good pedals out there nowadays. Even the mid-priced ones are pretty good. I rarely have encountered a bad one. If I...
    • A J
      Actually, that sounds like fun! :) The only part I would have added was a hike to the hotel's breakfast spread. You don't want to...
    • A J
      Me, overnight solo backpack camping: Pack up a 20 liter backpack with bare necessities (beer, beef jerky) Hike to car Drive to nearest...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back