Bo Eder
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Bo Eder
      Bo Eder posted the thread I could get used to this in Cymbals.
      I love being loosely associated with Paiste Cymbals. Getting to communicate with them directly (either by phone or email to the rep) to...
      • D41A48AD-7883-4630-A3E8-33981C33D6FA.jpeg
    • Bo Eder
      Bo Eder replied to the thread Dammit, Trixon....
      At least Trixon/Vox aren’t currently suffering what happened to these guys:
    • Bo Eder
      Bo Eder replied to the thread DW Customer Service.
      I’ve never had any issues with DW (but I’m also connected to one of their better retail sellers). At the same time, where else do you...
    • Bo Eder
      If I say anything, what will happen will be the exact opposite. So no comment 😉
    • Bo Eder
      Bo Eder replied to the thread Is This Ludwig CM Underpriced?.
      Maybe it’ll start a bidding war.
    • Bo Eder
      I noticed watching John Bonham that he actually has a light grip when sounding super loud with Led Zeppelin. Maybe you’re just doing...
    • Bo Eder
      Bo Eder replied to the thread Dammit, Trixon....
      Speak for yourself about the conservative nature, bro 😉. I like my VOX kit and aesthetically it looks great for what I use it for, and...
      • 480EE71D-EE1B-47C4-BBBE-F1C22DECBABD.jpeg
    • Bo Eder
      Bo Eder replied to the thread Lefty appreciation thread.
      I’m full left too: But oddly enough I bat right 😉
    • Bo Eder
      Here we go again. Let me make some popcorn 😉
    • Bo Eder
      Bo Eder replied to the thread 3.0mm hoops.
      Thanks for the heads up. I suppose it couldn’t hurt. I’ll reach out to Jerry!
    • Bo Eder
      Bo Eder reacted to JimmyM's post in the thread 3.0mm hoops with Like Like.
      Jerry Casale is easy to reach at geraldvcasale.com and Mark Mothersbaugh owns Mutato Muzika in LA, though I don’t think he responds as...
    • Bo Eder
      Thanks for the kind words. I wouldn’t even know where that ring is to put my hat in 😉
    • Bo Eder
      Bo Eder replied to the thread Time between instruments.
      I’m a little old school with that Disney career though. They don’t seem to want to fire me any time soon.
    • Bo Eder
      It’s a new B-stock Supra - so who knows? Something coulda happened - or maybe I just play too hard these days. It’s a different...
    • Bo Eder
      Bo Eder replied to the thread Time between instruments.
      I’d love to do that if I didn’t have a mortgage and bills to pay. I need a wife who would do all the work to pay for our lifestyle 😉
  • Loading…
  • Loading…