Got my new Saluda cymbals!

T

ThisSpitefulSnake

Just got them today and I can definitely say, Wow! What a great deal! 15" and 17" Mist X crashes and 14" Mist X hats for $260 and all my trashed beginner cymbals. They sound good and I'll definitely be ordering from Saluda again. I just hope it won't take 3 weeks next time. Haha. I might be putting a video up of them soon. Camera isn't too great, so I don't know how it's going to sound on that. All you people wondering if Saluda is any good, I'd recommend getting some.

Thats sweet dude...Congrats on the new cymbals...I'm gonna say it was worth the three week wait. Isn't that trade in deal awesome? Where else you gonna find that?
On another note...Has anyone hear the Glory Line? Sorry for going off topic but i don't wanna start a new thread.

Thanks guys, yeah it was worth the wait. Here's some pics:

I'll probably be getting a china next : D

Attachments

• DVC00425.JPG
    DVC00425.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 352
  • DVC00426.JPG
    DVC00426.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 366
  • DVC00427.JPG
    DVC00427.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 374
Sweet!

I just made a trade, and need to send the cymbals in. I am trading in a bunch of my beginner stuff (cracked B8s, etc) and $69 and getting an 18" Mist X Crash/Ride and a 17" Mist X Crash, both with my name printed on them (I figure that'll look cool for marketing stuff). I really can't wait to get the new plates. I think I'm sending out everything today.

Awesome! You'll like the cymbals. The last pic of my cymbals is the 17" Mist X Crash, so that's what you'll be getting.

Did it take 3 weeks from the date they received your cymbals? or from the date you confirmed your doing the trade in?

meh... and I was hoping to get them by saturday. Oh well...

Haha, yeah. I had thoughts of getting them a long time ago. Just be patient and you'll have them, it's worth the wait.

Back