Where do you live / where have you lived?

I have lived in the following cities (for years in each one):

Buenos Aires
(Argentina), London (UK), Berlin (Germany), Hamburg (Germany), Frakfurt (Germany), New York (USA), Munich (Germany), Valencia (Spain)... I know a good part of the Globe too.

Me:

Last edited:
Hi, Pittsboro, NC
Welcome Brian... nice to have you on board. Looking forward to hearing some of your drumming experiences.

Drummer_D

Hello, I'm from Washington, DC.
Hi AmieCrisr,

Welcome aboard... it's like one big family here, sharing their experiences, asking questions, even showing their chops! Can't wait to hear some of your experiences along the way.

Drummer_D

Born in Brownsville PA.
Lived in San Francisco bay area ,Solana Beach CA and Orange county CA.
Short residences in Erie and Harrisburg PA.
I live a few miles down the road from Neil Young these days.

I have lived in the following cities (for years in each one):

Buenos Aires
(Argentina), London (UK), Berlin (Germany), Hamburg (Germany), Frakfurt (Germany), New York (USA), Munich (Germany), Valencia (Spain)... I know a good part of the Globe too.

Me:
Wow Alex... you get around!

Drummer_D

Not sure if I've done this but I'm from Manchester, an industrial city in the North-West of England.

Permian Basin in West Texas. Recently moved back from Northwestern Washington state. Aspiring to get back to the seashores of Old Mexico so my wife and I can "viva la vida" and bask in endless summer. So close yet so far away.

I live in a small village that is so unknown that people living away from my area but within the same state don’t even know it.

It’s called Rielasingen-Worblingen and is in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg in Germany, the Swiss Border is so close that could simply walk over it but then I wouldn’t be at cool places but rather on Swiss Villages such as Stein am Rhein on the German side I’m only two kilometers away from a Town called Singen am Hohentwiel. Singen is known for its industry and is the home of the MAGGI Factory so I usually I answer with „I’m from Singen“ and after their „huh?“ I’m like „you know this place with the MAGGI Factory?“ and they are like „Ohhh, of course I know it“ 😂

I live in a small village that is so unknown that people living away from my area but within the same state don’t even know it.

It’s called Rielasingen-Worblingen and is in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg in Germany, the Swiss Border is so close that could simply walk over it but then I wouldn’t be at cool places but rather on Swiss Villages such as Stein am Rhein on the German side I’m only two kilometers away from a Town called Singen am Hohentwiel. Singen is known for its industry and is the home of the MAGGI Factory so I usually I answer with „I’m from Singen“ and after their „huh?“ I’m like „you know this place with the MAGGI Factory?“ and they are like „Ohhh, of course I know it“ 😂
I once lived in Fenkensees, a village in Germany (northern Bavaria). The village had only 16 houses.....but of course a gasthaus too.

Back