Where do you live / where have you lived?

Alk3fan

Pioneer Member
I am bored.. so ive made an attemp to start a thread for users to share where they live. That being said.. Where are you from?!

I live in a city called Mandeville a few miles/km north of New Orleans, Louisiana.
 

glynes

Pioneer Member
Re: Where do you live?

I'm north of Seattle, in Everett, proud home of the USS Abraham Lincoln.
 

Ashton Drum's

Pioneer Member
Re: Where do you live?

I live in Rotorua New Zealand which has a lot of mud pool's which makes it stink all the time
 
N

needforspeed182

Guest
Re: Where do you live?

Ontario, canada, north america, earth
 
M

mediocrefunkybeat

Guest
Re: Where do you live?

Gravesend, Kent, England. May be moving to Ontario in a year or so's time. We'll see.
 
N

needforspeed182

Guest
Re: Where do you live?

move to wellend mediocrefunkybeat
 

Tyrnox

Pioneer Member
Re: Where do you live?

I live in St-bruno, 15 mins or so from Montreal... looks like montreal is dominating this thread :D
 

Superlow

Pioneer Member
Re: Where do you live?

I love Montreal in the summer but your winter's kick Bostons winters ass. Great food, great people in Montreal. Boston people are crass and pushy but I like that too, We have a lot more rock in our city and that is one reason I could never leave Boston.
 

jamsjr44

Pioneer Member
Re: Where do you live?

Superlow said:
I love Montreal in the summer but your winter's kick Bostons winters ass. Great food, great people in Montreal. Boston people are crass and pushy but I like that too, We have a lot more rock in our city and that is one reason I could never leave Boston.
Hey another MASS GUY! How about those Red Sox baby!!! I live in Springfield, Mass.
 

Superlow

Pioneer Member
Re: Where do you live?

1st palce by half a point Baby! I live just outside of Boston in Dorchester/Milton area. Go Pats and Go Sox. Been great years for Boston sports lately.
 

superbatmat

Pioneer Member
Re: Where do you live?

I live in Courchavon, Switzerland !!!! Near Porrentruy or Delémont !!!!!! Do you see ????
 

Anchein Vouivra

Pioneer Member
Re: Where do you live?

superbatmat said:
I live in Courchavon, Switzerland !!!! Near Porrentruy or Delémont !!!!!! Do you see ????
Muahahaha VIVE LE JURA LIBRE !!!!!! for sure I see where is that lost place full of rude swiss farmers...................just kiddin. I'm from Leysin Switzerland not so far away. The most beautiful balcony on the Alps, a great snowboard spot in winter.....
 

superbatmat

Pioneer Member
Re: Where do you live?

Sorry but I write in french...
Ouais vive le jura libre... Nous sommes peut etre des paysans ( ça reste cependant à confirmer) mais en attendant on est le seul peuple suisse à avoir réussi à se déjouer du pouvoir de berne...
Peut etre paysan mais au moins on va au bout de nos idées... ...
Sans rancune... Vive la suisse et ses habitants et surtout Vieve la musique...
Peace drummerbrother..
 

Anchein Vouivra

Pioneer Member
Re: Where do you live?

superbatmat said:
Sorry but I write in french...
Ouais vive le jura libre... Nous sommes peut etre des paysans ( ça reste cependant à confirmer) mais en attendant on est le seul peuple suisse à avoir réussi à se déjouer du pouvoir de berne...
Peut etre paysan mais au moins on va au bout de nos idées... ...
Sans rancune... Vive la suisse et ses habitants et surtout Vieve la musique...
Peace drummerbrother..
J'déconnais simplement, c'étais la surprise de voir un Suisse Jurassien sur ce forum. Ch'uis originaire de Tramelan donc je me considère droit comme un jurassien malgrès son appartenance à Berne,.......gna!!!! Vive l'absinthe et la bière des franches montagnes !!!!!
 
Top