Zildjian A custom 19" crash for $99

drums32

Hey i was wondering if this is worth it for $99 dollars at my guitar center. I dont know how old it is but the logos are not there anymore, let me know what you think. I would be replacing my xs20 16 inch with this maybe

Attachments

• zildjian.jpg
    zildjian.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 793
As long as it isn't cracked or damaged, that's a screaming deal. DO IT!

+ 1 more. Great deal as long as there's no damage. Be especially careful to look for cracks that run around the bell in the lathing/hammering circles. Play if possible!

yea i kno its not a big deal but i just wish the logos were still on. As of now ive been slowly trying to upgrading cymbals and i have 14 inch xs20 hats, 20 inch xs20 medium ride, 18 inch paiste signature fast crash, and a 16 inch xs20 medium thin crash. I did order a hhx evolution 16 inch crash from guitarcenter brand new for $195 and it comes with a free 12 inch hhx evolution splash via mail in rebate yesterday.I dont need four crashes so obviously the xs20 would be on its way out. Guitar center also has a 20 inch a custom ride which i would upgrade my xs20 ride to that but i checked it and it has a dent in the bell not keyholed but just a dent and that one is going for $129. If i buy it though is it smart to buy the Guitarcenter extended warranty? Im guessing it would be between 30 and 50 dollars extra.

anyone else??..................

I'd go for the crash, as long as there aren't any cracks. A Custom crashes sound great and are very versatile.

But I would pass on the ride for now. It has a dent, and A Custom Rides really aren't very good anyway. Very pingy, no crashability, not very versatile. Really only good for hard rock and metal. Unless you really like the sound, I'd pass.

That 19" crash isn't going to be around long at that price, so its not a matter of 'should you get it', its a matter of 'if you don't get it soon, someone else will'.

Guitar center also has a 20 inch a custom ride which i would upgrade my xs20 ride to that but i checked it and it has a dent in the bell not keyholed but just a dent and that one is going for $129.

Assuming the dent is useable and it probably is $129 is a fair price for the ride, offer them $120 A CUSTOM ride is very useable/crashable and at around 2200 grams it got a sweet feel if you're into/aware of that feature

If i buy it though is it smart to buy the Guitarcenter extended warranty?

Pffffffft! What are the chances of you breaking a ride cymbal? Buy gold with the $50

Great deal logo or not..there out there if you look..I got a 20" A cusom crash for $109 logo in tact..it looks new..also got a A custom 14" bottom hat for $39 that I use as a top with a vintage A heavy bottom for a great set of hats

I think that they are both pretty good deals. If the dent in the ride isn't sound altering I don't see the problem. I don't think that it would turn into a crack. Maybe you could possibly hammer it out.

A custom 19 crash,great deal,those are nice versatile crashes,I really don't care for many of the A custom rides,except for the 20 mediums,I have heard quite a few nice ones that remind me a lot of really sweet old vintage A's,for 120.00 I would take a chance on the dent if you dig the way it sounds.

Great deal, I'm selling an 18" A Custom Fast Crash for $120.00, pick it up if it's in good condition, who cares about the insignia being gone...

My 19" AC crash is the best crash cymbal I've ever encountered.

Warm, full, opens up easily - sweet sound...

Back