Where is Rikki going?

It will be an interesting move because Rikki had his own drum company before going to DW, and also it's extremely rare that an artist leaves DW. I can only think of Jason Bonham, who left DW for Ludwig... then went back!
Tommy Lee left DW for Pearl a few years ago then went back to DW.

Tommy Lee left DW for Pearl a few years ago then went back to DW.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he used whatever the currently available electronic drums pearl was dabbling with at that time. Not that it matters, it's still a jump in brand. Chad Smith's overall drum sound has changed a ton in his brand swap, for example. Not better or worse, but certainly different.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he used whatever the currently available electronic drums pearl was dabbling with at that time. Not that it matters, it's still a jump in brand. Chad Smith's overall drum sound has changed a ton in his brand swap, for example. Not better or worse, but certainly different.
Yes that's why he went to Pearl, then DW got him back for the Stadium tour.

wow this guys' weird..

What ever happened to his Bosphorus cymbal

need to hear the song yo

was like a 100 years ago
Skunk Baxter
Danny Dias

I'll take the one on the left
the midget

the one in the middle is a good cook I heard
so potential there

yea he died a nice death
reminded me of the old Italians in my town very strict (brown shirts) and my friends who had very strict (brown shirt) Italian parents. NOT all Italian parents were like that old school harsh. Frank was a brown shirt I liked him definitely a brown shirt tho. Ok. I liked parts of Mussolini +/- maybe Strict very strict,

Last edited:
With a touch of Greek Arab and French.. A citizen of the world .. No Japanese / Taiwanese though.

you guys called it!

He's going for Yamaha pedals and hardware, too. That must be a big change for him. He's played dw pedals since the 80's, when he still was with Pearl drums.

Back