What are you eating right now.

I just threw some Donkey brand tortilla chips on a paper plate with some shredded cheese in the microwave. Then im reading about dairy and certain cancers....wonderful 😠.

Didn't know what it was so I googled it. Sounds fantastic. I'm a fruit fanatic!. I'm checking into this at Hyvee tomorrow.
I foraged mine. My new favorite fruit. Tastes like a Pina colada. If you find one, I suggest, be careful to not eat the skin and or seeds made my stomach upset the first time. Eat them when they are very soft. You can let them ripen after you pick them.

2 slices of fresh homemade harty bread that my sister made toated and topped with Bruschetta and fresh basil leaves. I just finished it otherwise I would have sent you guys a picture. LOL

Screenshot_20231015-155000_Gallery.jpg

Yesterday my partner made scrambled eggs with jalapeños, chorizo with potatoes, a flour tortilla, and iced coffee. This morning we had hash brown potatoes, scrambled eggs with jalapeños, sausage, a bagel with cream cheese, and iced coffee. All vegan, as usual. It's amazing to me that I can walk into my corner market and buy vegan eggs, sausage, chorizo, cream cheese, and coffee creamer. What a world!

This evening I had eggplant parmesan with hot sausage and pesto macaroni that my son-in-law made.

This evening I had eggplant parmesan with hot sausage and pesto macaroni that my son-in-law made.

mmmmm...pesto...makes anything better

View attachment 139901

Yesterday my partner made scrambled eggs with jalapeños, chorizo with potatoes, a flour tortilla, and iced coffee. This morning we had hash brown potatoes, scrambled eggs with jalapeños, sausage, a bagel with cream cheese, and iced coffee. All vegan, as usual. It's amazing to me that I can walk into my corner market and buy vegan eggs, sausage, chorizo, cream cheese, and coffee creamer. What a world!
With a side order of phones. Me? Croissant.

Back