What are you eating right now.

Bozozoid

Platinum Member
On the surface a silly question but I'm genuinely interested in what you may be munching on. What Gettagrippas eating..you know Chris Whitten is eating steamed salmon with grilled asparagus 😃..me?..not healthy..homemade bread cut into small slices with butter..pepperoni slices and havarti cheese with sprinkled oregano. I'm drinking beet juice with it. I'm in my skivvys roaming the kitchen wondering what the boys are munching right now. Plus..what are your plans for the day. My fiance and I are going antiquing which is a favorite Saturday thing when I'm not working.

We had 3 private gigs this week and 1 last week so we've been eating good. Prime rib last night. The Horseradiah could've used more bite, though.
The new band, I'm digging it.

Had a package of cheese and crackers, and a glass of milk to tie me over till lunch. Food is supposed to be provided at our gig tonight (basic bar food), so I need to backtime my lunch accordingly

Sliced Gouda (the real stuff encased in red wax), Cosmic Crisp apple slices and Appalachian Mountains Brewing’s Long Leaf IPA. In Hot Springs, NC (pop. 528) and Mrs. Son of Vistalite Black and her husband are about to go soak in natural mineral water — with another AMB Long Leaf Leaf IPA and then grill ribeye steaks.

Nothing right now but earlier I went for a Wagamama with the family and smashed vegan mixed mushroom hirata buns, wok-fried greens, vegan chicken ramen and a large positive juice. My son and I then had our traditional doughnut as afters, so I won’t be having another meal today!!:ROFLMAO: (y)

Sliced Gouda (the real stuff encased in red wax), Cosmic Crisp apple slices and Appalachian Mountains Brewing’s Long Leaf IPA. In Hot Springs, NC (pop. 528) and Mrs. Son of Vistalite Black and her husband are about to go soak in natural mineral water — with another AMB Long Leaf Leaf IPA and then grill ribeye steaks.
Are you kidding! me..grilled ribeyes and an IPA or two or.... I'm an IPA fanatic. I'll be sippin a few at 5 today. Sat sun..my only beer days. I've got a couple of Toppling Goliaths supa sumo in the fridge. Huge fan of Toppling brews but not pseudo sue. King sue yes. Have fun!. 🍺.

Nothing right now but earlier I went for a Wagamama with the family and smashed vegan mixed mushroom hirata buns, wok-fried greens, vegan chicken ramen and a large positive juice. My son and I then had our traditional doughnut as afters, so I won’t be having another meal today!!:ROFLMAO: (y)
Al gettin healthy crazy with his son..gotta have a doughnut now and then 😃. I try to avoid sugar as much as possible but right now an eclair sounds soooo good. 😋.

Left overs from yesterday - slab of cold chicken parmesan with a jug of milk . I do this sort of thing when alone in the house . No dishes .

I just ate waaaaay too many Spicy Nacho Cheese Doritos.

They are delicious.

This second chili roasted pistachios. This is only nut I always like in shell. Some are that way about sunflower seeds but I hate their shell. Roasted salted pecans and cashews rank high but I love almonds too- though a hard nut. I’ll eat peanuts but not my favorite. A good macadamia nut has a buttery flavor to me.

Last edited:
Art please tell me that you don't eat the pistachio shells

No they just hold more flavor. Any of you folks big nut eaters- they are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and Arginine . Endothelial nitric oxide synthase converts Arginine and other steps into nitric oxide. Good for heart health. I'm interested in fungi now-specifically lion's mane, chaga, reishi extracts in drinks. Yes I'ma fun-gi.

Last edited:
On the surface a silly question but I'm genuinely interested in what you may be munching on. What Gettagrippas eating..you know Chris Whitten is eating steamed salmon with grilled asparagus 😃..me?..not healthy..homemade bread cut into small slices with butter..pepperoni slices and havarti cheese with sprinkled oregano. I'm drinking beet juice with it. I'm in my skivvys roaming the kitchen wondering what the boys are munching right now. Plus..what are your plans for the day. My fiance and I are going antiquing which is a favorite Saturday thing when I'm not working.
Chicken birini.

Back