Travis Barker Signature Drum Set! Reviews? Comments?

Travis Barker = Overrated.

A drum kit is a drum kit. I paid £800 for my Mapex Meridian Maple and then about £300 on upgrades. And it's TRUMENDOUS!
Where as paying what? £2000 - 3000 for a 4 piece acrylic drum kit signed by Travis Barker when I can get a Ludwig vintage Tivoli for £1000? Better deal.

I'm not paying for Travis's signature. I'm not a wannabe drummer. Sure, I look up to Hawkins, Grohl, Gadd, Bonzo and Hernandez but I would only buy a signature model of they're drum kit if I REALLY wanted to, and I would buy the Dave Grohl signature series kit which is being released soon. But I have no money, doesn't bother me. Because I have my dream set up right here and it will last many years rather than an acrylic kit cracking and then paying soooo much money to get it repaired.
The only money I need to spend on my drums now it Heads, sticks and maybe some cymbal upgrades. NOT A SIGNATURE DRUM KIT WHEN I ALREADY HAVE A DECENT KIT I LOVE!

Wow, what a necessary post! Thank you.
Couldn't you just let it die? Okey, so I'm also posting... Do'h!

I swear,I'll rip out my own eyes with a spoon.Where has out little Joey 182 been.Very quite.He must be devoting all of his spare time woodsheding.Nah.:)

Steve B

I swear,I'll rip out my own eyes with a spoon.Where has out little Joey 182 been.Very quite.He must be devoting all of his spare time woodsheding.Nah.:)

Steve B

Lol I'm sorry. Actually, his YouTube channel shows he's into skateboarding now.

I think he liked gear more than drumming. It's cool though, he seemed nice enough.

Lol I'm sorry. Actually, his YouTube channel shows he's into skateboarding now.

I think he liked gear more than drumming. It's cool though, he seemed nice enough.

Ya see,I knew if they would just change his ADD meds,he would see the light,and decide drums weren't for him.Too much stuff to keep track of,and.......oh look....there's a chicken.

If we have any psych.majors here,a re- read of this thread is a case history.Maybe we can sticky this thread,for when we just want to stick long thin needles in our eyes.Or not.:)

Steve B

Back