Tom angles!!!!

Not only are the toms at an optimal angle for someone with extra elbows, so are the cymbals.

00u0u_dgR6L2MbmKQ_600x450.jpg

00G0G_f2iGFnEZQ4B_600x450.jpg

That could be a decent set though. The cymbals are nice.It would help if they were not playing on the resonant head of the bass drum.

Some of those sets had Silver Dots with large script front and back, right?

Can't wait to set my kit up like this and see how it feels.

Attachments

• tomangles.jpg
    tomangles.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,077
Dang(kudos!), this one is up there... as it reminds me of MOBA criteria - the Museum of Bad Art. The criteria is not kitschy or cheesy bad art like Elvis riding dolphins on black velvet.

What they look for is the feeling of a sincere and serious effort by an artist no matter the subject ... "but then fail miserably". Whoever set this kit up was trying.... "but".... the upside down tom mount(and cymbal stand part thrown in) being the piece de resistance

Dang(kudos!), this one is up there... as it reminds me of MOBA criteria - the Museum of Bad Art. The criteria is not kitschy or cheesy bad art like Elvis riding dolphins on black velvet.

What they look for is the feeling of a sincere and serious effort by an artist no matter the subject ... "but then fail miserably". Whoever set this kit up was trying.... "but".... the upside down tom mount(and cymbal stand part thrown in) being the piece de resistance

LOL

also the floor tom is upside down too

I give up. This is the worst ever.

Here ya go, obviously someone who doesn't play.

Attachments

• tomangles.jpg
    tomangles.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,035
This thread is making me sick to my stomach.

But I can stop looking........

Back