THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

bud7h4

Silver Member
this one is sold

Roland CY14-C for sale (USA). Excellent condition, triggers nicely on both zones (bow and edge) and chokes great. Typical Roland quality.
http://ebay.us/ljnA6X?cmpnId=5338273189

I will have more available (selling my entire set). I just need boxes for shipping, so right now I have only this one cymbal listed.

Last edited:

radman112

Hello all,
Selling my Vintage JAPAN Mfg. Yamaha Turbo Tour Custom DRUM SET (MELLOW YELLOW) NOT to be confused with the lower quality "Rock Tour" produced by Yamaha in 2010. I would really love to sell my kit to someone that really appreciates a quality, professional drum set. I have taken care of my set for a very long time, I'm sure, once you play this set you will not be disappointed! These drums SOUND AMAZING!!! These drums were ONLY Mfg. from 1985-1989. Making them a rare find, buy!

YAMAHA HISTORY: Past Drum Series Tour Custom - A line of Yamaha drums in production from the mid-1980sto the mid-1990s. These drums featured a Mahogany/Birch hybrid shell. The shells were 6 ply. There were 5 finishes available for the Tour Customs including Cobalt Blue, Pure white, Solid Black, Mellow Yellow, and Red Wood; all in a high gloss lacquer. These drums featured chrome hardware. The TurboTour Customs were deeper in depth than most other toms at this time.

DRUMS: Chrome hardware, Mahogany/Birch construction with deep shells for the bass drum, toms, floor tom. What you get: 22 Bass Drum (MODEL BD822 T), 12 Tom (MODEL TT812 T), 13 Tom (MODEL TT813 T), 16 Floor Tom (MODEL FT816 C) ****THE SNARE WAS SOLD****

Drum Condition: Used, Good with a few scratches on top of bass drum, bottom of bass drum where the pedal would mount to (see pics) Toms - Good, used with some, minor scratches. I can always supply more detailed pictures if needed.

HARDWARE: 2 - Original Yamaha cymbal stands, 2 Percussion Rim Mounts included on the 2 rack toms, hi-hat stand, Kick pedal and an extra cymbal stand. Protection Bags: Four Tuxedo Bags - snare, floor tom, two toms and will include five sets of drum sticks This drum set was purchased new by me in 1989. A PROFESSIONAL DRUMSET LIKE THIS, ALL THIS HARDWARE WOULD RETAIL OVER.....WELL YOU KNOW.

WILL CONSIDER ANY SERIOUS REASONABLE FAIR OFFER AND CAN SELL INDIVIDUAL ITEMS AS WELL. $2,500.00 for DRUMS/DRUM BAGS, STANDS OR BEST OFFER. Serious enquires ONLY.... Will Ship anywhere in U.S.A., if local...pick up would be free. Willing to get a freight/package quote from a logistics freight company. (Still have friends in the business) Will accept CASH, PAYPAL.

Attachments

radman112

Hello all,
Selling my Vintage JAPAN Mfg. Yamaha Turbo Tour Custom DRUM SET (MELLOW YELLOW) NOT to be confused with the lower quality "Rock Tour" produced by Yamaha in 2010. I would really love to sell my kit to someone that really appreciates a quality, professional drum set. I have taken care of my set for a very long time, I'm sure, once you play this set you will not be disappointed! These drums SOUND AMAZING!!! These drums were ONLY Mfg. from 1985-1989. Making them a rare find, buy!

YAMAHA HISTORY: Past Drum Series Tour Custom - A line of Yamaha drums in production from the mid-1980sto the mid-1990s. These drums featured a Mahogany/Birch hybrid shell. The shells were 6 ply. There were 5 finishes available for the Tour Customs including Cobalt Blue, Pure white, Solid Black, Mellow Yellow, and Red Wood; all in a high gloss lacquer. These drums featured chrome hardware. The TurboTour Customs were deeper in depth than most other toms at this time.

DRUMS: Chrome hardware, Mahogany/Birch construction with deep shells for the bass drum, toms, floor tom. What you get: 22 Bass Drum (MODEL BD822 T), 12 Tom (MODEL TT812 T), 13 Tom (MODEL TT813 T), 16 Floor Tom (MODEL FT816 C) ****THE SNARE WAS SOLD****

Drum Condition: Used, Good with a few scratches on top of bass drum, bottom of bass drum where the pedal would mount to (see pics) Toms - Good, used with some, minor scratches. I can always supply more detailed pictures if needed.

HARDWARE: 2 - Original Yamaha cymbal stands, 2 Percussion Rim Mounts included on the 2 rack toms, hi-hat stand, Kick pedal and an extra cymbal stand. Protection Bags: Four Tuxedo Bags - snare, floor tom, two toms and will include five sets of drum sticks This drum set was purchased new by me in 1989. A PROFESSIONAL DRUMSET LIKE THIS, ALL THIS HARDWARE WOULD RETAIL OVER.....WELL YOU KNOW.

WILL CONSIDER ANY SERIOUS REASONABLE FAIR OFFER AND CAN SELL INDIVIDUAL ITEMS AS WELL. $2,500.00 for DRUMS/DRUM BAGS, STANDS OR BEST OFFER. Serious enquires ONLY.... Will Ship anywhere in U.S.A., if local...pick up would be free. Willing to get a freight/package quote from a logistics freight company. (Still have friends in the business) Will accept CASH, PAYPAL.
****ALSO HAVE ALOT MORE PICS, THAT I CAN SEND AS WELL AND HAVE PAISTE SIGNATURES CYMBALS THAT I WOULD BE WILLING TO SELL AS WELL*** THANKS

Reggae_Mangle

Silver Member
Just a price bump on my earlier Trick Bigfoot post. Willing to sell the pedal with both the longboards and shortboard conversion kit for $550.

I am also selling two laser triggers with the fins for both the Dominator and Bigfoot/Pro-1V models as well as the cable for $300.

Willing to negotiate! I have good feedback on Reverb and ebay.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
If anyone is interested in LDC microphones...I have 4 - AKG C-414's that I want to sell. Got them 2 years ago, and they never left my studio. 2 of them I never even took out of the case and the mics are still in the original plastic bag. Mint condition, perfect. Low low hours being set up and living in their cases the rest of the time. Comes with everything you get new, the metal case, form fitting foam windscreen, really great quality pop filter included with every mic, velvet bag for the mic, all polar pattern/waveform paperwork matches the respective mics by serial number. 500 each firm. Paid $750 each in 2017, which was a great deal.

radman112

Yes, sir....picked it up cheap a few years ago....that was my go to kit for quick gigs...easier on the back too! LOL.

Upstatedrum

WTT:

DW Performance Series- Ebony stain laqcuer (10,12,14,20) drums are in mint condition. Would trade for another drumset. Located in Albany, NY

Pootle

For Sale Gretsch Renown RN2 22x18 bass drum in Natural Gloss in virtually brand new condition. Full details and images at the link below on Reverb, located in Cambridge, UK.

Lee-Bro

5pc Pearl Export Honey Amber lacquer finish w/ hardware pack in original boxes and packaging. Never set up. Boxes were opened only to verify contents.
$650 - Cincinnati/NKY area.

dwsabianguy

Anyone got a big-ass Chinese gong they're looking to sell? It's the final piece of my Rush kit to really take it up and over the top, and I already spent most of my budget on some sweet Tama Superstar concert toms, and CB 700 gongs aren't hammered. Located in Raleigh NC, could be willing to travel for the right piece of thing.

drums1959

wanted - chet doboe drum books

funk drumming idea series books 2 & 3
rock drumming with ghost notes
shuffle drumming workbook
rudimental city

Upstatedrum

WTS/WTT:

Natal Cafe Racer 20x14,12x8,14x4

Looking to sell this beautiful drum kit for $750 or trade for another drum kit of similar quality. I'm open to anything.

drum 2.jpg69872710_421467878485174_1375397709573259264_n.jpg

Lennytoons

I have two Ludwig Acrolites from the late 70's. Both are in near mint condition. New heads and snare wires. I can send photos if interested. Asking $175.00 each plus actual shipping. USA shipping only.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
For sale:
Zildjian FX Stack 16" (both cymbals) with Cymbolt mount

Used but with less then 10 hours of total play, no cracks/chips/dents/keyhole/etc. Pictures available upon request, I can't resize images to upload here so I can email if all else fails.

CONUS and PayPal only please, $100 + actual cost of shipping (we can figure that out via PM).
this new forum may allow the photos. Give it a try

roncadillac

this new forum may allow the photos. Give it a try
Unfortunately it still tells me the file size is too large to attach and I have no way to resize or convert to a different file type on my phone (which I post from). They are just small jpg images from my phone's camera, tried two different orientations of picture and both were too large. Thanks though!

bud7h4

Silver Member
I have my Zildjian A Custom 13" Hihats for sale (USA). These are in excellent condition, no issues. They sound fantastic but I needed something darker and very dry, so I replaced these with K Custom Special Dry hats.

Only asking $125 plus actual shipping within CONUS. Paypal only please.
Those dark areas are reflections, not blemishes :)

Last edited: