Wow gone wild selling cymbals.
My understanding from researching the DW website when I purchased them was that the hybrid shell with Gumwood in the middle distinguished this series as "Jazz" from the DW Collector's series. I always thought of the Jazz series as DW's attempt at older Gretsch style drums.this seems like normal drum sizes. What does DW think makes it a jazz set. Just asking
SOLDFS: (US) TD-15K Drum Kit (+ Expanded) $1,100.00
It's time to sell my first kit. It's been very good to me, but since I have done an A2E conversion, I no longer play the TD-15K.
I take great care with my equipment.
Feel free to contact me for any questions.
So before I put this on Reverb, eBay and Local, I thought I'd post to the drumming communities beforehand.
I'm going to spitball and I have a rough estimate of $150 shipping in the continental US. Free pickup if you're local.
- Roland TD-15K E-Kit (+ expanded)
- Base Kit (5 Piece) turned into a 6 Piece.
- Replaced horizontal right straight bar w/ 36” curved bar to hold extra Pad
- Moved ‘Snare’ 8” PDX-8 Pad to Floor Tom position
- Added 13 X 8 Hart Professional Snare (metallic hammered shell)
- Added center vertical post (in picture) is for a Roland BT-1 Trigger Pad. BT-1 is currently on my other kit, but can be added back to this kit easily (negotiable).
- I also made carrying cases for all hardware. Stand folds up with cabling in place.
- Also, I do have a number of VEX kits added to the module. Far better than the standard 50 that comes with the kit.
- This is gently used but well maintained. Used for practice, rehearsals and some minor gigs. Some stick marks on pads.
- DOES NOT come with snare stand, kick pedal or throne
Call, Text or PM if interested...
I live in St. Louis, Missouri
PayPal or cashiers check
It's a fair to good deal.
How much for the cymbal holder?SABIAN cymbal 22 arm display, w/ 4 custom shelves and an additional 12 cymbal arms (cymbals NOT included).
I do NOT need the cash or space so this is "make me an offer I can't refuse" type thing. No trades.
View attachment 90084View attachment 90085View attachment 90087View attachment 90089View attachment 90090View attachment 90091
The cymbals are worth maybe $15-20. I can’t speak with absolute sureness to the drums, but I’m guessing around $150-200 in that condition. They’re old enough to not have suspension mounts, but not old enough to really be vintage.Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal? Thanks in advance.
Pearl drum set 10 and 12 inch Tom's and 16 in floor tom snare;zildjan cymbals;cow bell and thrown.used very little exc condwww.facebook.com