THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

vyacheslav

WANTED: Mexican Made PDP CX Series Toms 8" and 16" in Royal Onyx Finish.

These are all maple shells with a badge that looks like the pic below and the wrap is referenced in the pic below. Thanks for your help!

V

Attachments

Last edited:

j-ronimo

Hey guys and gals, hope all are well.

got a few items for sale locally, as well as on reverb;
Some pretty nice stuff if I do say so myself.
never can seem to upload pics to the forum here, but I am more than happy to send them via email/text to any interested parties. The items are also listed on Reverb from Jarrons gear shop In Omaha NE

15” Bosphorus fat hats (stanton moore era)
$360

20” Bosphorus Wide ride (stanton moore era)
$320

14x6.5 yamaha sensitive series snare (mij/sakae)
$500

18” Istanbul Mehmet Tony Williams tribute crash
$385. RARE!!!!

16” Zildjian Armand thin crash
$140

15” Zildjian K Light top hat only
$175

all items are in excellent condition, with the exception of some stick marks/smudges and fingerprints, and a little tape residue under a couple cymbal bells.
Really great shape otherwise, no cracks, keyholing, chips, ect. These items were played lovingly and cared for.

I WILL PAY SHIPPING!!!! In continental US/lower 48 that is. i have a good sellers history on reverb, feel free to browse, and shoot me any questions you have; some of these items may have been used on previous recordings, and I will try to post a YouTube vid link of a demo of all items once I get it made.

again, can’t post pics here, but happy to send them through some other means. Buy from me here through the forum and you can save yourself the taxes and spare me the sellers fees!! Win/win!!
Just send me a pm through the forum here and we can get these items out to ya.
take care all

DB7

WTB: 10" DW Tom. My kit is Ruby Red Glass sparkle. If you have another brand that might work .....same red sparkle , Id be interested.

Thanks! Al

Old Dog new Cans

WTB: PREMIER Olympic badge, I think from the 80s/90s??? Red and black. Not the black and silver/white ones.

I'd prefer not to break the bank.

Thanks

Trip McNealy

Gold Member
FS (US): ATV XD3 Drum Module

I received this unit essentially brand new for the purpose of a bare bones module to gig with it, and have played it twice: I simply want a little more flexibility in the tweaking of the pads and cymbal parameters since I tend to be picky about my dynamics. Out of the box however, it sync'd up perfectly with my A2E kit (both center-cone and side-triggers) and Yamaha, Roland, and ATV cymbals. Previous threads and other sites say it will work straight up with Roland and ATV pads as well. It has trigger presets for the ATV EXS-5 kit and a few of the ATV aDX-XX cymbals. The cable snake/module supports a full 5-pc kit including 3 toms and 2 crashes.

The module comes with 23 kits on it pre-loaded by the previous owner; the original 5, the 13 free ones off the ATV sound store, and the folks in Japan sent him a few others not available there. Contrary to popular belief you can create brand new kits using any purchased instruments from the ATV sound store; you just need to create and save the kit online rather than do it locally on-module.

$400 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. I accept PayPal and Zelle. Send me a PM with any questions or interest to purchase. I am open to reasonable offers.

C.M. Jones

I have a pair of 14” Zildjian K hi hats for sale. These are the regular K hats, not K Custom, K Hybrid, etc. I’ve been using them as part of my gigging cymbal set, but I was only able to use them a handful of times before COVID shut everything down. So they’re basically new. In the meantime, I decided I wanted to go with something a little lighter, so I’m selling these. But they do sound really good, with a brightish, cutting sound that reminds me of a slightly darker version of the venerable New Beats.

$300, plus $30 shipping within the continental US. Or pick up for free if you’re in Los Angeles.

View attachment 97794
View attachment 97795
View attachment 97796
Great offer on these. They appear to be in top condition. I don't play Ks, but if I did, I'd be all over them.

TK-421

Great offer on these. They appear to be in top condition. I don't play Ks, but if I did, I'd be all over them.
Yeah, they’re probably in better condition than a “new” pair that have been beat to hell in a Guitar Center, so these will make a great buy for someone. I was in San Francisco last week and scored a great deal on some K Light hi hats off Craigslist (I prefer thinner cymbals and the K Lights are basically a thinner version of the Ks I’m selling) so I decided to pass on a good deal to whoever on here wants them.

Right now I only have them listed here and on Craigslist, but if I don’t get any takers I’ll put them up on eBay or Reverb.

drummerfish

hey, i have a very hard to find / like new spaun 6 1/2 x 14 spaun corian snare drum for sale.

its one of 3 or 4 made (i used to work there) my friend is the one who came with the idea of using corian material and this is the snare we made for him.

its in good clean like new condition. i personally never used it. specs are below as well as a link to a demo video.

$700. i may consider serious offers.

local so-cal pick up or i can ship in the u.s.a. **note: that this a weighty drum.

PM me or hit me directly. thanks.
drummmerfish@aol.com

---------------------------
here's a snare drum. this is a special one as its made out of corian material.

- only one of 3 (maybe 4) made by spaun drums
- the shell is about 1/4 thick
- 2.3 mil triple flange hoops
- dbl 45 edges
- it has a buffed natural white finish
- chrome plated brass lugs
- and other than a good used remo on top its all stock and has been stored in a case.

quite a rare one here. very few other indie custom drum builders offered corian snares, and in doing a quick search it seems retail is close to $2,000. (ford drums specifically)

spaun snare 1.jpgspaun snare 2.jpg

link to a demo video. its not great sounding but it gives you a idea:

organworthyplayer337

Zildjian K Custom Dark Hi-Hats 14", great condition. No dings, no scratches, no chips, no keyholing
$270, shipping varies depending on location :)

Pics are apparently too large to attach. Please DM for pics!

aparker2005

Selling my Pork Pie 14x6.5 Santos Rosewood snare. Only one of these in this size made. Pm me if interested for a cheaper price!

Last edited:

acsunda

That didn't last long - hope all is well.
Yeah, I kind of hate to part with it, and I love how it turned out, but it's kind of a niche kit, and the 13" rack tom is a bit big for my taste. I think I want to get something a little more versatile. Looking at some used Ludwig CM and DW kits. I'm impressed with the DW Frequent Flyer 20" kits, I might give one of those a try.

NouveauCliche

Yeah, I kind of hate to part with it, and I love how it turned out, but it's kind of a niche kit, and the 13" rack tom is a bit big for my taste. I think I want to get something a little more versatile. Looking at some used Ludwig CM and DW kits. I'm impressed with the DW Frequent Flyer 20" kits, I might give one of those a try.
I get that for sure - I've never been a fan of the 13" 16" config myself.

Well - there's tonssss of great kits out there now that are really versatile for decent $$ - best time to be a buyer!!

This kit was prettttty though!