THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

CVA

Looking to buy or trade for a Yamaha Live Custom Oak 10” mounted Tom in Emerald fade

Last edited:

iCe

WANTED!

Pearl Masters BCX in Lava Bubinga finish

13x9 Tom
18x16 Floor Tom

If you see one or both of these listed elsewhere, i would't mind a PM ;)

Lee-Bro

NIB - Pearl Export 5pc in Honey Amber Lacquer. - $700

Model EXL725/C249, has a lacquer finish known as Honey Amber. It is 100% brand new, in factory boxes, never set up or played. The boxes were opened only to verify contents.

Drum sizes (diameter x depth):
Bass drum - 22x18
Tom 1 - 12x8
Tom 2 - 13x9
Floor tom - 16x16
Snare drum 14x5.5

Hardware package includes: bass drum pedal, hi hat stand, snare stand, straight cymbal stand, a boom cymbal stand, and two tom mounting arms.

No cymbals included.

Pearl1.jpgPearl2.jpg
Pearl3.jpgPearl4.jpg

Last edited:

Lee-Bro

Humes & Berg Enduro foam lined case for 28" (diameter) x 16" (depth) bass drum.

Brand new, never used. A few exterior surface scratches due to storage. Looking to get the $150 I have in it.

Enduro3.jpgEnduro1.jpgEnduro2.jpg

acsunda

Gretsch New Classic drum kit in Ocean Sparkle Burst. 10/12/14/20. Minor cracking on the lacquer. Shells only, no snare, hardware or cymbals. Will include rail mount (not pictured). 10" tom not pictured, but I can send one if requested (just didn't have it set up). Asking $1200 OBO. Will ship if buyer pays shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!IMG_9418.JPGIMG_9419.JPG

Gretsch New Classic drum kit in Ocean Sparkle Burst. 10/12/14/20. Minor cracking on the lacquer. Shells only, no snare, hardware or cymbals. Will include rail mount (not pictured). 10" tom not pictured, but I can send one if requested (just didn't have it set up). Asking $1200 OBO. Will ship if buyer pays shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!
are you going to buy a gold glass glitter kit?!

for sale: Ludwig Black Galaxy snare shell and parts.

included: Shell (5x14), Hoops, Tension Rods, Throw, and Butt-Plate. the original heads were shot and one of the snare wires is bent (can include if you like).

Shell is in excellent condition. Hoops are in good shape too- minor flaking/flaws, but nothing too bad. Open to offers!

IMG_8762.jpg IMG_8760.jpgIMG_8761.jpg IMG_8763.jpg
IMG_8764.jpg

Old Dog new Cans

WTB: 12" Ambassador coated and clear PRE-INTERNATIONAL heads. If you happen to have one of each sitting around. I have an order in with Remo through Sweetwater, but they may take until the end of October to get them to me. I am refurbishing my buddy's vintage Premier kit, and the rest of the heads should get here in the next few weeks--ish.

LMK!! Thanks

dwsabianguy

Maybe it's time to condense the collection a little...

I've got that set of Caribbean Blue late 80s/early 90s square-badge jasper-shell Gretsches available. 22x16, 10x8, 12x10, 13x11, and 16x16. Tom mounts on 10/12/13 were swapped from shell-mounted to the slick new Gretsch suspension mounts. Sound great, but there's a bunch of size overlap between those and my Yamahas. But it's possibly the best sounding kick drum I've ever played. Would like to get $1700 for them.

I've also got a set of Ludwig Standards in blue strata. 22x14, 12x8, 13x9, 14x14 (super rare!), and 16x16. These came to me with Rogers Swiv-o-Matic hardware. 3-ply mahogany/poplar/mahogany shells. Would like to get $1700 for these too.

Would like to find some red-walnut stop sign badge (ideally drop G!) Gretsch: 20x14, 8x12, 14x14, 9x13, and 22x14.

Trades are welcome if you have what I'm looking for, and prices are negotiable, but I'm not really in a rush to unload these kits either. I'm located in Raleigh, NC, and I don't mind doing some driving.

Last edited:

Vintage Old School

Gold Member
T
I think Turk, the dry one?
The Turk is the second generation MC (dry) model. I have the second generation Turk Matt Chamberlain model. Hunted for it for years to find the perfect sound and I'm taking it to the grave with me.

If you don't find one, I believe Istanbul Agop is still accepting custom orders right now. If you know the target weight of the cymbal you want they can make one within "X" amount of grams--plus or minus--of your target weight. It should be close enough. Only hitch is they won't label/stencil it as a Matt Chamberlain cymbal, just as a Turk Ride.

bearblastbeats

T

The Turk is the second generation MC (dry) model. I have the second generation Turk Matt Chamberlain model. Hunted for it for years to find the perfect sound and I'm taking it to the grave with me.

If you don't find one, I believe Istanbul Agop is still accepting custom orders right now. If you know the target weight of the cymbal you want they can make one within "X" amount of grams--plus or minus--of your target weight. It should be close enough. Only hitch is they won't label/stencil it as a Matt Chamberlain cymbal, just as a Turk Ride.
So, is there actually any difference to the Turk and the MC ride?

Vintage Old School

Gold Member
So, is there actually any difference to the Turk and the MC ride?
The MC Ride is a Turk Ride with some minor spec differences. You would need to double check that the Istanbul Agop factory will make it to the Matt Chamberlain Signature specs. Just don't expect it to be labeled as a MC Ride from the factory (it will likely be branded as a Turk Ride). I would recommend you talk to Tony at Cymbals Only to see if this is a route you would want to go or not. Tony really knows his stuff. You may be able to find an MC Ride if you look long enough, but most guys I know who have them are not letting them go. Just wanted to mention the custom build factory option in the event you can't locate one. It would be extremely helpful if you know the weight range of what you're after before placing an order.

I've got that set of Caribbean Blue late 80s/early 90s square-badge jasper-shell Gretsches available. 22x16, 10x8, 12x10, 13x11, and 16x16. Tom mounts on 10/12/13 were swapped from shell-mounted to the slick new Gretsch suspension mounts. Sound great, but there's a bunch of size overlap between those and my Yamahas. But it's possibly the best sounding kick drum I've ever played. Would like to get $1700 for them.
Just the other day I was thinking, I wonder if he's ever going to want to sell those. And here you are! Maybe I summoned you? I hope not, 'cuz I'm not within a lightyear of being able to afford another kit right now. But, damn, sam, do I covet.