F
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• F
      fabiodrummy reacted to bongoman's post in the thread Roy Haynes with Like Like.
      I was listening to the local jazz station and a nice old school bop tune came on. The tune was familiar and chill, but what grabbed me...
    • F
      fabiodrummy reacted to beatdat's post in the thread Roy Haynes with Like Like.
      Great album! If music can be described as "onomatopoeic", this is a great example of it. I love Haynes' playing on this.
    • F
      fabiodrummy reacted to Richard.Awesome's post in the thread Roy Haynes with Like Like.
      Yes!!!! Listening to Corea/Henderson/Haynes/Peackock Live at Montreux '81 right now.
    • F
      fabiodrummy replied to the thread Roy Haynes.
      For more informactions these are the only two Live concerts of..: ^The Giants of Jazz^..where the drummer..: Roy Haynes takes the *drums...
    • F
      Now as you can ..see. dear Alex this is a real Video session from Paris and Art Blakey is on drums,.!!,. Your ..cd-copy.. is from...
    • F
      WWOOHHOOWWHH.. dear ''Big + Great'' amico , Alex..!!,.. well the ..photos clips.. are referret to Audio Taped-CD.. concerts.,.!!,. That...
    • F
      ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well, this is a Live video Clips ..taken.. from my-own Collections -...
    • F
      Well, this is a Live video Clips ..taken.. from my-own Collections - Lists,,:^^ For the whole concert in DVD, E - Mail ...
    • F
      Well, this is a Live video Clips ..taken.. from my-own Collections - Lists,,:^^ For the whole concert in DVD, E - Mail ...
    • F
      fabiodrummy reacted to boooom's post in the thread Roy Haynes with Like Like.
      Hello All, I just came across this mind blowing record from 1963. Anyone knows of other bootleg or live performances like this...
    • F
      fabiodrummy replied to the thread Ginger Baker.
      Please, E - Mail ,me -x- [email protected] -x-.This is my own.. Vinyles L. P. - Collection of ,,GINGER BAKER,, as bands-leader...
    • F
      fabiodrummy reacted to jda's post in the thread Albert ‘Tootie’ Heath R.I.P. with Like Like.
      tip your hat to this man https://downbeat.com/news/detail/albert-tootie-heath-dies-at-88 I do; that song & that performance is one...
    • F
      fabiodrummy replied to the thread Autographs.
      Many Thanks ..Grazie.. dear Mr. Thomas , for this your ..I Like It -> Mi Piace.,.- -1...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back