Moved my kit to cure my OCD!

SpazApproved

Alright guys... here we are, down in my studio and my OCD is just starting to eat away at me! Now that I've really started to dial in my videos, seeing the drums against the wall and not centered just eats at me! So today we are going to solve that! We are moving my kit over and back, along with moving the snare rack back, cleaning the rug and installing all new microphone cables! It's gonna be a good day so lets get started!!

Alright guys... here we are, down in my studio and my OCD is just starting to eat away at me! Now that I've really started to dial in my videos, seeing the drums against the wall and not centered just eats at me! So today we are going to solve that! We are moving my kit over and back, along with moving the snare rack back, cleaning the rug and installing all new microphone cables! It's gonna be a good day so lets get started!!

Any excuse to show off your kit and snare collection? OCD indeed! 😉

what I find coincidental is I bet yesterday many of us/ vacuumed the drum rug/ cleaned smultz off some part of the bass drum shell/
I know I did/ who else did some spring drum cleaning yesterday on in the process of/

what I find coincidental is I bet yesterday many of us/ vacuumed the drum rug/ cleaned smultz off some part of the bass drum shell/
I know I did/ who else did some spring drum cleaning yesterday on in the process of/
I rearranged some stuff a couple of weeks ago. Still way too cluttered.

I envy these guys that have basements.

Reactions: jda
(you can get stuck in a basement @Square prefer ground level garage for it's easier load out)
below ground level basements can become-permanent -tombs😁
-unless you have a TV show from there.

Last edited:
No one where I live has a basement. Peace and goodwill.

I totally get the OCD thing!! To the point that for a while, all of the tightening bolts on my cymbal stands had to be parallel to the floor when tightened. I don't do that any more, but a lot of my set up is rooted in the clean organization that OCD demands

Back