Is It Legal To Play Drums In The Middle Of The Night?

First of all, playing Hollywood Undead tunes at ANY time of day is offensive.
Ya, I don't really listen to them anymore, And I never played them on drums (Way to boring and easy). My name is that because its just has always been my username on everything (Made it in like the 8th grade when I listen to them a lot)so its just easy to remember.

Ya, I don't really listen to them anymore, And I never played them on drums (Way to boring and easy). My name is that because its just has always been my username on everything (Made it in like the 8th grade when I listen to them a lot)so its just easy to remember.

To each his own...I was just giving you crap. My username is a Beck song that I haven't heard in forever, but the name has stuck with me. I replied to your recording thread. I hope others chime in as well cause I have a lot to learn. Check out recorderman and glyn johns.

You play drums at 2:30 am and you think your neighbors are at fault?

Here's some advice I have always given my daughter: Grow Up and Use Your Brains.

You play drums at 2:30 am and you think your neighbors are at fault?

Here's some advice I have always given my daughter: Grow Up and Use Your Brains.
Mate why 2.30 am thats ridiculous no wonder they called the cops.
You are replying to a thread from 2011. The OP was last seen in 2012.

I'm in the middle of the woods. If someone woke me up with drumming, they are in my bedroom and about to get yelled at (or worse).

You are replying to a thread from 2011. The OP was last seen in 2012.
I didn't look at the date, but I'm obviously not the only one. If he's been gone since 2012, that's probably a good thing!

Last edited:
I like it when I hear somebody playing on the next block. I try to jam with them.

...tonight I was drumming at 2:30am and my neighbor called me and threatened to call the cops. I absolutely hate my neighbors because they always try to find something to call the police on me for.
I'm assuming this is a joke?

This may sound strange, but is there a law against playing drums in the middle of the night? Because tonight I was drumming at 2:30am and my neighbor called me and threatened to call the cops. I absolutely hate my neighbors because they always try to find something to call the police on me for. But, if I do it again could I actually get in trouble?

Laws vary from jurisdiction to juridiction. Call your local police dept. and find out. some people seem to think that 11.PM or Midnight are some universal times for noise laws. It all comes under nuisance laws.

Back