Bernhard Castiglioni: The weakest Drummer on DRUMMERWORLD - but the Founder....

that was really groovy, enjoyed that very much!! <3

You displayed technique, dexterity, and control, so that excludes ME right off the bat! :rolleyes: The boss gets respect by being able to do the job well. I've never been able to pull off anything resembling a compelling solo, thus, you are FAR from WEAK, sir! 🫡

You have better hands than I do! That single stroke roll is something I need to work on.

Great stick control, foot coordination and feel on the kit! And the music/band sound great.

What more could one ask for as a drummer?

I take the opportunity of one of my first postings here in this forum to say a big 'Thank you' to you, Bernhard.

First for the administration of this large forum. I'm looking forward to experience this 'from inside' now.

Second, and more important for the creation and maintenance of the 'Drummer World' page. What a great resource for all interested in world class drummers. I spent countless hours, and learned so many things. I think many others do this as well, very silently and without ever registering. It's THE resource, if you want to know something about a famous drummer.

Third, of course for the video posted above. It brought me immediately into a good and 'dixie' mood. Which shows that you're not 'a weak drummer' at all.

Bernhard Castiglioni: The weakest Drummer on DRUMMERWORLD - but the Founder....

That's fantastic, Bernhard! I feel like I could have walked into any bar in Frenchman Street in New Orleans, and this would have fit right in. Love it! 🔥❤️

Back