- What brand and model of pedal?
- Single or double pedal?
- Style(s) of music you mainly play?
- Do you mostly play heel up or heel down?
- Spring adjustment (1 = loosest, 5 = tightest)?
- Beater placement from head (1 = furthest, 5 = closest)?
- Bass drum batter head tension (1 = loose, 5 = tight)?
- Chain, strap, direct drive, or other type of drive?
- Cam system: round or non-round?
- Footboard: split foot board or long board?
- Beater types: plastic, wood, felt, rubber, or leather?
- Do you use counter weight(s) (yes/no)?
- Do you use a heel-toe method (yes/no)?
1. DW 6000 series
3. Jazz, funk, blues
4. Heel down
5. 3. Somewhere in the middle.
6. 3. Somewhere in the middle.
7. 4. Tighter for the style of music I play.
8. Single chain
9. Round cam.
10. Split footboard.
11. Felt beater