What are you eating right now.

Just finished off a 20oz can of Yetti peanut butter stout..emptied a small container of small flake cottage cheese on a paper plate with pineapple chunks. Nearly ready to zonk out.

we had our big rivalry football game tonight, and the tradition is for it to be cold and wet, which it was. The other tradition is my standard 3rd quarter 2 plain stadium hot dogs, which were tasty and warm.

the band palyed great

the team lost by field goal as the clock went to 00:00...great game

leftover nachos...sort of a "fridge dump"...take all of the leftovers in the fridge, put on a bed of tortilla chips and cheese, warm kin the oven...voila!!!

Just made this delicious cast iron pizza totally from scratch. Don't mind the messy look of the cheese, it was an early morning impulse bake and I only had sliced cheese around.

IMG_20231126_113839307.jpg

The crust is a super easy recipe, I'm happy to share if anyone wants it along with my notes on how I tweaked it after a few batches. I can make a 12" deep dish pizza that could easily feed 2-3 people (maybe 4 if you add a side) with all fresh ingredients in about 90 minutes including rise and baking time and the total cost is around $2-$3.

Last edited:
leftover nachos...sort of a "fridge dump"...take all of the leftovers in the fridge, put on a bed of tortilla chips and cheese, warm kin the oven...voila!!!
"Fridge dump" describes most of my cooking haha. My wife is constantly amazed at the stuff I'm able to randomly whip up from whatever we have around. As I've gotten older I found that having a basic pantry of baking ingredients, spices, and various canned items makes it very easy to throw together a random stuff meal. Especially as a vegetarian.

Last edited:
Back