Beatles Number One

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
CNN —
The Beatles have made a record-breaking return to No. 1 on the UK charts with their latest and “last” song “Now and Then” becoming the country’s top single.

Released on November 2, “Now and Then” debuted on the UK’s Official Singles Chart at No. 42 the following day. Just over a week later, on Friday, the melancholic tune reached No. 1.

The Beatles set a new record coming back 60 years and six months after their first UK No. 1, “From Me To You,” in May 1963, according to Official Charts, beating Elvis Presley’s span of 47 years and six months.

It's remarkable when you think about it. The Beatles and Rolling Stones have new music out in late 2023. The Beatles are #1. Amazing. Just goes to show that their music is immortal.

I've always loved The Beatles. This is their swan song.

the Beetles

When George heard it, they didn’t have the ability to isolate John’s vocals from the piano on his demo tape. It did “sound bad” in audio terms.

Now that technology has made it possible for them to finish the song I think it is better than either of the two previous songs they took from the demo in the 1990’s.

:)

When George heard it, they didn’t have the ability to isolate John’s vocals from the piano on his demo tape. It did “sound bad” in audio terms.

Now that technology has made it possible for them to finish the song I think it is better than either of the two previous songs they took from the demo in the 1990’s.

:)
At the 1:00 minute mark, Rick shows how he separated his voice from his piano using "AI" tech.

Unbelievable, but so gratifying that The Beatles have again 'got back to where they once belonged'- Number One.

Back