KEEF
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• KEEF
      Somewhat contradictory RVC ?? :ROFLMAO: I bought mine purely on looks. Any kit intermediate and above can be made to sound good via...
    • KEEF
      Hang mine off the cymbal stand using a small right angle clamp made from parts I had - minimum additional hardware is always my goal.
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread New Renown Finishes.
      That's the Sweetwater exclusive Burnt orange sparkle it's the only config that comes 1up 2 down with a 22x14. I want one but they...
    • KEEF
      My kit came 22/12/16 - I'm a one up two down guy so there was always going to be a 14FT added on. It is slightly more finicky to tune...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Tired of breaking drumsticks.
      Seen this before....and said this before......God I wish my drums sounded like this!!
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread New Tama Finish.
      I don't have a wooden snare so just hit the button - only four coming into the UK apparently. Be here in about a week......:)
    • KEEF
      KEEF posted the thread New Tama Finish in Drums - Drum Kits.
      Oh my.......... https://www.tama.com/usa/news/detail/20240801132642.html
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread New gear day.
      Nice - I've bought and sold three bass guitars over the years - I want to learn but never find the time.... or maybe I don't really want...
    • KEEF
      I preface this with the distinct clarification that it's just MY EXPERIENCE...... I traded my DW collectors for the Tama B/B that I'm...
    • KEEF
      KEEF reacted to alparrott's post in the thread Post your Gig Pics with Like Like.
      Indeed. On this kit I use the Pearl CHB75CA Bass Drum Hoop Mount Cymbal Holder. It cuts down on stands and totally fits the kit's vibe...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Post your Gig Pics.
      Al - is your ride held up on a hoop clamp???
    • KEEF
      I'm currently on a self imposed month long hiatus from my band after we had words for very similar reasons. They do nothing ( and I mean...
    • KEEF
      KEEF reacted to rocker261's post in the thread Snare stand with and without leg with Like Like.
      That's not true at all. Since it's locked to the rack with much wider, beefy tubes and clamps, the snare is much more solid and doesn't...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Hearing at gigs.
      In ears connected to this ..... https://xvive.com/audio/product/u4-in-ear-monitor-wireless-system/ Fantastic bit of kit imo -...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Snare stand with and without leg.
      Agreed - see below though - single pole foot - used it like this for years.... Awesome set up you have btw!!!
      • 20121117_122341.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back