KEEF
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• KEEF
      In the band set: Won't get fooled 25 or 6 to 4 Message in a bottle At home I'm currently trying classical rock a la 'Vadrum'
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Trying something new.
      I'm a UV1 guy for snare and am interested in UV2's for toms - I look forward to your review.
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Wrapping My Tiny Brain Around….
      I hear ya bud - I have the wingnuts on my stands either exactly vertical or exactly horizontal - the logo's on my heads have to be dead...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Wrapping My Tiny Brain Around….
      Remo everywhere else but UV1 is my snare go to.....if it works it works🤷‍♂️
    • KEEF
      KEEF reacted to Liam's post in the thread SPD-SX Pro with Like Like.
      I think that’s Craig Blundell’s kit.
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread SPD-SX Pro.
      I thought your kit had grown - the pst's had me convinced you'd really gone for it!!! :ROFLMAO:
    • KEEF
      Have you got yours already Chris??
    • KEEF
      KEEF reacted to Woolwich's post in the thread What do you do... with Like Like.
      I could empathise, sympathise, share similiar experiences or have a good grumble all of which are cathartic and enjoyable. However to...
    • KEEF
      Credit card's getting whacked again :rolleyes:
    • KEEF
      This.... The bar band would go because a lottery win would mean travel the world, but once that's done I'd put together an awesome band...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread What do you do....
      I'm going through this and a whole plethora of things are against me...... Guitarist is the founder member, he controls the sound, he is...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread One-off drum finishes.
      I can't get my head around buying anything new but wanting it to look like an old piece of crap. Genuine road worn instruments that look...
    • KEEF
      Anytime someone says "We want you to play at our wedding".........
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread The Rule of Two.
      Sound checks.... Our guitarist does the sound so we have two lines on each vocal mic 3 whacks on the kick drum nothing whatsoever...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread The Rule of Two.
      Is this timescale normal? Just interested... Mine usually goes: 6.45pm - Load car 7pm drive (up to) an hour ( we don't do many gigs...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…