KEEF
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Pedal operated cowbell query..
      Kind of...... I have an spds-x linked to a bd pedal trigger. Cowbell is one of the many sounds I use. I have a legless HH stand to...
      • IMG_3307.JPG
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Top metal snare drums.
      This echoes my reasons for never buying one - their reputation far exceeds what the actual quality of the product deserves imo. They...
    • KEEF
      I can only play my E kit at home so I'm very used to it - the top E-kits look exactly like A kits now so I'd have no issues using one...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Courier Companies.
      This is mostly caused by the drivers being paid 'per drop'. If they try to do 80 drops a day and they have to wait even 2 minutes at...
    • KEEF
      KEEF reacted to yammyfan's post in the thread Smaller gig kits with Like Like.
      I guess I'm lucky to never play anywhere where my Renowns can't go. If a 20x16 bass drum is too big for the place, I don't want to play...
    • KEEF
      KEEF reacted to Drumdame's post in the thread Supraphonic Drum Dilemma with Like Like.
      Let's say that I hope it is. I won't know until I put it on the stand. I've been very sick the last couple of days I'm not able to do...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Backpack ekit.
      I use the spdsx, KD7 inverted BD and a pd8 pad as a closed HH. The spdsx pads do not like prolonged bashing as a hi hat so the almost...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Supraphonic Drum Dilemma.
      Sooooo......... is the drum fixed now?
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Dealing With Strobe Lights.
      We have strobes and smoke in our light show - but they are set up directly above and behind me. We light the band from the front by...
    • KEEF
      I once sold a snare to Phil 'pesky ' Westwood - top fella. Make room in the suitcase - clothes are easy to replace when you get back home!!
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Avedis Sweet Ride 21, too heavy.
      I returned my 21 k sweet - just not loud enough. Nice bell sound but distinct lack of oomph riding the edge - non existent in the mix...
    • KEEF
      Roadhouse - Patrick Swayze, Sam Elliott and the Jeff Healey Band - all kinds of 80's awesomness!!
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Anyone done buying gear here?.
      I'm done - and it's been at least 5 years. I only own one of everything and although I still like to look, unless something breaks or...
    • KEEF
      KEEF replied to the thread Evans UV Emad Batter?.
      What am I missing? Why play a shallow bass drum and then question why you can't get enough 'depth' out of it? Genuine interest - I've...
    • KEEF
      KEEF posted the thread Amedia UK closing in Cymbals.
      Thought they were pretty well supported- shame.
      • A21FD45A-7516-4AFB-A191-F6C3A00F170A.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…