Jml
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Jml
      Jml replied to the thread Great Beginner Cymbals.
      Buy used cymbals.
    • Jml
      A friend of mine is looking to sell these hi hats. Definitely Zildjian. Per the ID number, they were made in 2007. Look like A Custom...
      • IMG_4736.jpeg
      • IMG_4737.jpeg
      • IMG_4739.jpeg
      • IMG_4741.jpeg
    • Jml
      Jml reacted to No Way Jose's post in the thread Meinl Cymbals? with Like Like.
      I like the Meinl HCS hi hat cymbals. They seem pretty good, not very expensive, good intermediate quality cymbals. I play them on a...
    • Jml
      Yamaha Stage Custom kits. Three over the last 6 years and still have 1. Best deal money wise for a good sounding kit, and they’re...
    • Jml
      Jml replied to the thread Mic up a singing drummer.
      What gooseneck do you use? I’m looking for a long one.
    • Jml
      Jml replied to the thread Mic up a singing drummer.
      Headset mic is the easiest solution though it can be a pain to wear. I sing backing vocals in my band and I’m wavering between that and...
    • Jml
      Jml reacted to BobC's post in the thread Drum Center of Portsmouth with Like Like.
      I purposely scheduled a few days away this month with the wife to Portsmouth. She can go to the beach, and I can go to Drum Center. I am...
    • Jml
      Jml reacted to BruceW's post in the thread Can you really go back? with Like Like.
      Man o Man oh man, was I ever guilty of this...and I had absolutely NO business looking down my nose at anyone. I play out a lot, bar...
    • Jml
      Jml reacted to Palaeographical's post in the thread Middle Finger Fulcrum with Like Like.
      I've never really thought about fulcrums much. I think if you just practice full strokes holding the stick with just the thumb and one...
    • Jml
      Jml replied to the thread The drum shop no more....
      Damn shame. We’ll just be left with Ritchie’s, Music Den and the Guitar Centers….
    • Jml
      Jml reacted to BobC's post in the thread The drum shop no more... with Like Like.
      I don't think so, and Robbie's Budd Lake is going out soon. Charlie's daughter is barely keeping the Wayne store open, because she wants...
    • Jml
      Jml replied to the thread The drum shop no more....
      Only music stores left in northern NJ that I know of are Ritchie’s in Rockaway, Music Den in Randolph and Robbie’s in Budd Lake. Any others?
    • Jml
      Jml replied to the thread 14” HH suggestions.
      I recently found some 15” like-new used New Beats at Guitar Center for $199, and snapped them right up!
    • Jml
      Jml replied to the thread ‘In ear monitor’ experiments.
      Timely topic for me. My band just started use IEMs so I got some too. Not the molded, custom ones but some KZ’s and Shure 215’s. The...
      • IMG_4375.png
    • Jml
      Jml reacted to TPW's post in the thread 14” HH suggestions with Like Like.
      Based on the overwhelming suggestion of the Zildjians , she found a brand new set open box for $215 ! Thank you all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back