Bull
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Bull
      Bull reacted to Drumdame's post in the thread Why Oh Why with Like Like.
      My latest video... it will be 2 years next month that I've been playing but out of 2 years I've been playing for about a year and a half...
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to caddywumpus's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      I have a Slingerland with the COB stick saver hoops as well—those rims are GREAT! They have a little bit of flex when you lay into...
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to calan's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      I have an early 60s slingerland snare with COB stick saver hoops. I'm going to agree that they impart a different character to the...
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to ravenson's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      Vintage Ludwig , Slingerland stick saver NOB or COB hoops will change the voice of your drum, especially the snare . WFL and earlier...
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to BGDurham's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      I think Mike Dawson answers this exact question in episode 62 of his Drum Candy podcast.
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to jaymandude's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      My feeling is the newer thicker brass hoops you get from the supply houses do not make as much a difference as the older thinner...
    • Bull
      Bull replied to the thread Brass Hoops.
      Do you think a just a batter side would suffice or do I need a bottom hoop as well?
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to Fitzsy's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      I use them in all drums that don’t have due cast or wood hoops. They are magnificent. Drum factory direct 2.5mm chrome over brass.
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to Jeremy Bender's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      They work beautifully on Ludwig snares, I just installed a new COB set of them on an older classic maple drum.
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to BGDurham's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      And if I remember correctly Mike Dawson recommended brass hoops in episode 62 of his Drum Candy podcast.
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to Bozozoid's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      Dear Lord...im excited now with something else to think about. No negatives so far gets my blood pumping. Also a post where you can get...
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to Stickandbrush's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      Yeah I use them on my beech kit snares and toms they sing beautifully. A noticeable difference from steel. I also have them on my AK...
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to morguis's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      I don't know if it's because of the brass hoops that I love the sound of my '64 Acro...but I really love It.
    • Bull
      Bull replied to the thread Brass Hoops.
      Drum Factory Direct has C.O.B, N.O.B., and lacquered brass in stock. I think I am going to get a set.
    • Bull
      Bull reacted to jda's post in the thread Brass Hoops with Like Like.
      It's a narrow path; unless you buy the usually "WFL" snare drum they are attached to.. I find the difference Huge- NOB hoop vs steel...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…